Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this right. City can affect a Liverpool player's behaviour from afar, more so than Brendan the genius can from his own camp?

Fair enough. Bit of a compliment to us and a slur on Brendan that. I'll take it.

Is this one "final" ?

The last one was "final" so i would suggest not. Sterling will be a city player. It is just getting them to accept. To be honest i cant see them not accepting they would be stupid to keep him at this point for any longer.

Its not arrogant.

The reason you need Sterling so badly is because hes English.

Youre allowed a maximum 17 foreign players in the premier league and champions league. That leaves you 17 players + Joe Hart.

Plus Clichy, plus Wright, plus any homegrown signings (Sterling isn't the only one) plus any underage players, two or three of which are expected to make the squad.

Movement on Sterling deal, 3rd Bid has been placed, 40M plus addons going upto 45M, we expect this to be accepted. Liverpool however do have the hump with us as they believe we have effected the players behaviour. We have made this crystal clear it is not us but the agent effecting the player.

They're cheeky cunts after tapping up Milner all year. I don't think they'll accept it. I think they've backed themselves into a corner and have no option but to stick to their guns.
I hope I'm wrong.

He's a blue explaining that United, Arsenal and Liverpool have a generation of fans, but we're catching up with our own generation - which is true.
Young kids are choosing City more than they ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.