Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're cheeky cunts after tapping up Milner all year. I don't think they'll accept it. I think they've backed themselves into a corner and have no option but to stick to their guns.
I hope I'm wrong.

They need an 'out'. An undisclosed fee which they can claim as 50m, or some way of it all adding up to a potential 50m.
The only other out for them is to look for another buyer, then pretend we are the bad guys, then let him go to (say) Chelsea for 40-45m instead claiming a moral victory over City. The PR machine will need a new brief... 'cancel the anti-Sterling message, and start the anti-City one'

City are going to make contact today according to SSN, wouldn't we already be doing this or is it possible that both clubs have maintained radio silence? For what it's worth we should bang the cash down and end this now.
Need to get a move on. It's Friday and chippy tea waits for no man!

Plus Clichy, plus Wright, plus any homegrown signings (Sterling isn't the only one) plus any underage players, two or three of which are expected to make the squad.

Its not just about filling the numbers though is it. If its just about technically filling up the squad numbers you could bring in your reserves. The next time you face up Bayern Munich, and your bench is packed with underage players, theyre not gonna be too worried are they. 2-3 injuries is all that it would take to see that happen.

Movement on Sterling deal, 3rd Bid has been placed, 40M plus addons going upto 45M, we expect this to be accepted. Liverpool however do have the hump with us as they believe we have effected the players behaviour. We have made this crystal clear it is not us but the agent effecting the player.

Let's just forget the add ons ( we technically can for the time being ) as I guessed it would be a £40 million bid upfront :). Cheers for the update!

Movement on Sterling deal, 3rd Bid has been placed, 40M plus addons going upto 45M, we expect this to be accepted. Liverpool however do have the hump with us as they believe we have effected the players behaviour. We have made this crystal clear it is not us but the agent effecting the player.
Cheers Pollerz, I would think this should be agreed later.

Its not just about filling the numbers though is it. If its just about technically filling up the squad numbers you could bring in your reserves. The next time you face up Bayern Munich, and your bench is packed with underage players, theyre not gonna be too worried are they. 2-3 injuries is all that it would take to see that happen.
You've obviously not seen much of Denayer or Lopes ;) don't worry la we've got exciting prospects able to make the grade...worry on your own team pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.