Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they make it I'm sure we'll be watching closely
They have been part of the academy teams beating your under 21 side the last 2 years when they were 16-18 years old.

I'm sure patrick Viera and especially Rodolfo Borrell who was our ex academy boss knows what they are like ;)

What would be really funny now would be for Benteke to turn the dippers down claiming if he leaves Villa he only wants to go to a big club that wins things. Lol
That would be hilarious.

Another thing btw. if Sturridge can keep injury free would you have him back?
The thought grows on me more and more. Him and Coutinho is like the only hope dippers fans have left

They have been part of the academy teams beating your under 21 side the last 2 years when they were 16-18 years old.

I'm sure patrick Viera and especially Rodolfo Borrell who was our ex academy boss knows what they are like ;)
I'm sure we'll buy them if they turn out to be good. Thanks for getting them ready for us.

Anyway my last post here until we play you in the league now this transfer is wrapped up.

It's been fun with the banter and remember we both have a common enemy the "rags".

I hope this transfer doesn't cause bad blood between the clubs/fans.

Good luck in the coming season but i hope your Anfield hoodoo continues next season.

PS...............And leave Coutinho he is ours.

:D

What is all this about this about justifying the price tag, and taking a risk when spending 50m?

Our owner is rich as fuck. If he scores one goal that gets us 3 points and we win the league or even 2nd or 3rd ,with how the prize money is atm, he will have justified the price tag.

There is nothing risky about signing the most promising english player out there for what the club means is his future value when u have endless pockets. He will not be, and is certainly not meant to be, our savior. He will be part of a team with world class players, and will offer another dimension to complement the style of players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Bony. Not Lallana, Henderson, Lambert and Ings.

What I concider risky is something different than using your money to invest in a player that can give 10 years of valuable service.

Risk is selling your best player, and use the majority of the fee on Andy Carroll.

Risk is to 3 seasons later sell your new best player after he finally guided you to a top 4 finish almost on his own, and then replace him with Lambert and Balotelli

Risk is to have Reading reject Brendan Rodgers on the payroll, so he can make his teeth whiter.

You can laugh all you want about us paying 49m for a 35m player but in the end atleast our club isnt a fucking mess with no leng-term plans. Maybe if you stop finishing 6 places under us we will listen

Great post....but I'd say he's a 25m player and we have paid double what he is worth and i'm not sure we even need his particular skill set

If I was a scouser I would be dead chuffed with that deal

Last edited:
Anyway my last post here until we play you in the league now this transfer is wrapped up.

It's been fun with the banter and remember we both have a common enemy the "rags".

I hope this transfer doesn't cause bad blood between the clubs/fans.

Good luck in the coming season but i hope your Anfield hoodoo continues next season.

PS...............And leave Coutinho he is ours.

:D

Well respect to you mate for infiltration and coming behind enemy lines!
Enjoyed reading your posts even tho I didn't agree with many!

I'm not too arsed about your youth prospects tbh.

I'm not being funny but I think you've said all there is to say from a scousers point of view. We know your narrative; we're not bothered, got better coming through, we got more than he's worth, blah, blah, blah.

I'd like to enjoy the rest of the evening thinking about the repercussions of tonight's wonderful news. Do us a favour, go and write some poetry on RAWK or something.

Like a lot of u as well I presume, I've been bombarded with grief off Liverpool and united friends of mine regarding the ludicrous fee we have paid. But when u break it all down it really fucks them off.
If reports are right then initial fee is 44 mil minus the 20% qpr get so his nett value is around 35 mil. That's the same price Andy Carroll was bought for. It's only a few mil more than luke shaw! And it looks like it's around the same price as benteke will go for.
I think he's worth every penny and with the players he will be training and playing with day in day out he can only improve surely!??!
U can feel the fear and anguish from them as they send their messages to me. I'm absolutely loving it!
Thanks mate, I hope you don't mind but I just copied & text part of your post to a load of Rags & Dippers as you've saved me the task of constructing a reply myself.

Ta! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.