Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving the levels of delusion on RAWK. Poster after poster keeps saying "he's being badly advised" when quite the opposite is true. Liverpool won't be winning anything or competing in the Champs League any time soon. Sterling is doing well to get the fuck out and go to a club that has a chance of winning something.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
apparently juventus and bayern are interested. if i was him i would definitly move to one of those clubs. The only english club i can see him going to is arsenal as he's a southerner

Waaaayyyy too young to be moving abroad to clubs like that! I most certainly think he's city bound.

richards30 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
apparently juventus and bayern are interested. if i was him i would definitly move to one of those clubs. The only english club i can see him going to is arsenal as he's a southerner

Waaaayyyy too young to be moving abroad to clubs like that! I most certainly think he's city bound.

you mean like pogba or morata. i hope he does come to us though

Found this on Redcafe haha along with the caption "Brendan is taking it well..."

<a class="postlink" href="http://gfycat.com/InferiorFirmDungbeetle#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gfycat.com/InferiorFirmDungbeetle#</a>

Can't see him moving abroad and out of us, Arse and Chelsea, we more urgently need a winger and Englishman than the other two. Can see us outbidding the other two for sure. Can use Jovetic or Dzeko for leverage too.

Interesting from Paul Joyce. He reckons FSG will not sell unless it's for an astronomical figure of around £50M.
I say interesting because that is the exact amount one of our ITK's said we had bid for a player.
I wonder if the deal has already been done and we're just seeing both camps getting their digs in before he leaves.

Still think we would be leaving this well alone if the homegrown aspect wasn't involved... but it is, we have to deal with it and Sterling is the best possible option for doing that, so go get him City!

Luckily for Liverpool he still has 2 years left instead of 1 but we should be looking closer to the £30 million mark instead of the reported £50 million. Liverpool have shown recently with Suarez how they can act like a desperate ex clinging on to their star players and refusing to sell when they categorically state they no longer want to be there. Show some dignity and just let him go. I'd definitely be dangling Jovetic and/or Dzeko as bait but please don't under-value them, they're easily £20 million players in the context of a player+cash swap.

This could have an impact on Milner too. If you were Milner now and you saw the only decent talent at the club you are seemingly destined for ask to leave, you'd surely have to have a serious rethink? Whether that's signing for Arsenal, signing a new contract or somewhere else, Milner would have to be mad to go there.

stony said:
Interesting from Paul Joyce. He reckons FSG will not sell unless it's for an astronomical figure of around £50M.
I say interesting because that is the exact amount one of our ITK's said we had bid for a player.
I wonder if the deal has already been done and we're just seeing both camps getting their digs in before he leaves.
Tolmie did say today that the aforementioned £50m bid was for Sterling, however, I imagine with such a public leak of his intentions that the club will be pulling the string back on that carrot a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.