Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2011 only Fernandinho who was bought as real starter and maybe demichelis. Don't care about the money at the moment better to spend it on one potential starter player than 2 squad players

True we did need him and you are right about not needing Coutinho...........yet :-)

I see flashes in Coutinho but I just don't think he has it in him to perform consistently at the top.
But if he does perform consistently at the top then someone will be in for him and he'll go. That's the problem Liverpool now have. Buy young, buy cheap and hope one or two work out that they can sell at a nice profit. You aren't going to win much that way though.

I wonder when young players join Liverpool now will they think of how Liverpool will put an unbearable price on their head?

Actually it's the same at Everton and Spurs.

I wonder if the best prospects will insist on release clauses...like in Spain?

IMO Liverpool's valuation was almost spiteful and I hope it has a longterm negative impact in their future negotiations.

Pity Milner.

We are responsible for Liverpool dropping out of the top 4 and now we are taking their hope for the future.

The likes of Coutinho won't stay much longer if they remain outside. Their only hope is an implosion by a team above them. If it doesn't come about only journey men and the odd potential gamble type player will join their ranks. Plus home grown players like ....
I actually think Coutinho might stay, he's not actually good enough to nail down a starting spot at a top 4 club.

He will wear 9 as that is where he will play on his league debut at the Hawthorns

kun will not be ready for that game and I think we brought him in the knowing he can play Centre forward

why do people keep saying this about kun, the time gap is exactly the same as last season when kun scored in the first game v newcastle
he will be on the bench as a minimum

why do people keep saying this about kun, the time gap is exactly the same as last season when kun scored in the first game v newcastle
he will be on the bench as a minimum

He won't be playing without a full month of pre season, they have him on a specially designed program to strengthen his hamstrings and calves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.