Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but I'm telling you as someone who has watched every game of Sterling's career and over 100 games of Coutinho's that Coutinho is currently the better of the two. Anyone who has watched both week in, week out would tell you the same, whether you asked them now, last month or last year. If you think Coutinho is shite then fair enough but I assure you, you've just spent £49m on a player who is currently worse (albeit with greater potential).

I didn't say he was shite I said if he improved every year he still wouldn't be half as good as David SIlva. I think it's funny that virtually your entire fanbase is desperate to revise their opinion of Sterling. It really must be hurting you that he's leaving. He showed his class when he had Sturridge and Suarez playing alongside him. Now he's going to have Silver and Aguero you'll see him crack on to another level.

We rescued Sterling at just the right time. I've no doubt that Liverpool were about to ruin him and run him into the ground like they did with Torres and all the decent young players they get.

The dippers saying they've taken us to the cleaners over Sterling and then spunking £32m on Benteke is nothing short of hilarious.

It's nice to finally get this over the line. And we didn't pay £50m, we paid £44m with add ons should he hit his targets. For such a young player it's a lot of cash but for City it's exactly what we need. Youth, pace, trickery and English. Looking forward to seeing him in the blue shirt.

I didn't say he was shite I said if he improved every year he still wouldn't be half as good as David SIlva. I think it's funny that virtually your entire fanbase is desperate to revise their opinion of Sterling. It really must be hurting you that he's leaving. He showed his class when he had Sturridge and Suarez playing alongside him. Now he's going to have Silver and Aguero you'll see him crack on to another level.

We rescued Sterling at just the right time. I've no doubt that Liverpool were about to ruin him and run him into the ground like they did with Torres and all the decent young players they get.

Good observation about running him into the ground. Sterling played 15% more minutes in the league than Silva who had more minutes than any other City player ex Hart. The thing that makes me laugh is that they then bang on about how good they were letting him have a short break in the winter. LOL.

So the initial fee is £44million and Liverpool get £35.20 million of this after the 20% to QPR.

One thing I've not seen (apologies if already asked) is what happened to Sterling and his transfer request? I can't see that he ever asked for a transfer and so presumably Liverpool will have to pay his bonus etc from the £35.20 million. Anyone any idea how much this might be? Another £1 or £2 million maybe that they have to pay to Sterling?

If so it could be Liverpol only net c£33million from the initial £44 million.

Who gives a flying fuck what they think or feel?
article-2359747-1AC3DF2B000005DC-469_634x447.jpg

He won't be playing without a full month of pre season, they have him on a specially designed program to strengthen his hamstrings and calves.

But isnt the majority of that programme all based on diet, which Kun himself has said will be something he adheres to throughout the remainder of his career, including closed season. I believe that a hell of a lot of his problems were attributed to his overly meat rich diet, which he has now addressed. I would imagine he may start on the bench against West Brom but I would not be at all surprised to see him start. IMO of course.

So the initial fee is £44million and Liverpool get £35.20 million of this after the 20% to QPR.

One thing I've not seen (apologies if already asked) is what happened to Sterling and his transfer request? I can't see that he ever asked for a transfer and so presumably Liverpool will have to pay his bonus etc from the £35.20 million. Anyone any idea how much this might be? Another £1 or £2 million maybe that they have to pay to Sterling?

If so it could be Liverpol only net c£33million from the initial £44 million.

Had a dipper telling me he was shite and only scored 7 goals last season, I reminded him sterling was not a striker and asked how many goals Sturbridge Ballotelli and Lambert got. The silence was deafening. Could you imagine the slant the media would have if he'd joined the rags? It would be all about what potential he has and how he could be the new Ronaldo.

We've took him and are getting worse press coverage than Isis. Fuck them all their jealous salty tears are delicious, now let's get are other targets and really frighten them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.