Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We understand why Raheem Sterling has left Liverpool. He wants an upgrade: in the standard of his team-mates, the potential for achievement, quite probably in salary, too. So, yes, we get it. What is harder to fathom is why Manchester City have been so determined to sign him.

Do they think Sterling will change, simply by swapping a red shirt for sky blue? What leads Manchester City to think he will treat their club with any more respect than Liverpool, if circumstances change?

Sterling’s behaviour in recent weeks should be a warning sign. Having put up with Carlos Tevez taking a mid-season sabbatical, why would they wish to go through that turmoil again?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Carlos-Tevez-turmoil-again.html#ixzz3fkhNb8wn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Imagine if we had leaked the details of negotiations with Milner to the press and how Lverpool tapped him up.

He won't be playing without a full month of pre season, they have him on a specially designed program to strengthen his hamstrings and calves.

that maybe so, i'll be amazed if he ain't on the bench for west brom, he will need game time before chelsea where he has be starting.

Get that Welcome to Manchester banner out and stick two fingers up at the shitty red establishment.
It doesn't have the same impact if we are signing them from the Liverpool.. The whole concept behind the Tevez poster was to welcome him to a Manchester club for the first time, no?

We understand why Raheem Sterling has left Liverpool. He wants an upgrade: in the standard of his team-mates, the potential for achievement, quite probably in salary, too. So, yes, we get it. What is harder to fathom is why Manchester City have been so determined to sign him.

Do they think Sterling will change, simply by swapping a red shirt for sky blue? What leads Manchester City to think he will treat their club with any more respect than Liverpool, if circumstances change?

Sterling’s behaviour in recent weeks should be a warning sign. Having put up with Carlos Tevez taking a mid-season sabbatical, why would they wish to go through that turmoil again?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Carlos-Tevez-turmoil-again.html#ixzz3fkhNb8wn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I just think if it did happen again, say he wanted a move to Madrid, we'd handle it better. We wouldnt push him into feeling the need to defend himself, we would try and get a deal done so he wouldnt feel the need to force the issue. I have no concerns about history repeating itself, and I'd imagine the times a player wants an upgrade from City will be pretty rare anyway.

I wonder if the rags are worried about history repeating itself with Rojo, Madrid with Bale etc.

Liverpool are probably hoping history repeats itself with Lovren.

Oh yeah cheers :-)

This fella will be a huge asset, it also sends out tangible evidence of where we are as one of the top 2 teams in arguably the best league in the world.
Not good for the Liverpool fans though losing their prize player (along with Coutinho) to a team who really will challenge. It must sting for them eh.

Who gives a flying fuck what they think or feel?

You needed a player like Sterling more than a player like Coutinho. Chelsea have Fabregas and Hazard as their creative outlets.

Coutinho will start the 2018/19 season at Barca or Madrid unfortunately for us.

this is the snag. its like firmino (who i rate very highly) he'll be gone if he carries on his form in to the prem. of all signings, at all clubs, inc my own, firminio is the one that excites me most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.