Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueDeadHead said:
God said:
From RAWK
"Sell him for 50m and hopefully he rips his hamstring and loses his only top attribute."

We would be saying the same thing if one of our top academy products was being poached. It sucks to be a selling club.

He is not actually a product of their academy, he was bought from QPR for £600,000 but otherwise I agree it does suck unless the selling club desperately need the money as we did when SWP was sold.

Sterling - whose current contract is worth £35,000 a week - said in an interview on 1 April that he "talks about winning trophies" rather than money.
Former Reds defender Jamie Carragher said Sterling is "not some flash young kid", but added the thought of him "taking on" Liverpool over contract negotiations annoyed him "to the pit of my stomach".
Sterling states is not about money yet fking as- been like garragher says taking on" Liverpool over contract negotiations annoyed him "to the pit of my stomach".Jamie get it in to that fking thick skull you're not a trophy winning club any more & the lad wants trophies..

Wonder how Sturridge will be feeling about Suarez and now, apparently Sterling leaving?

We've been employing a kind of All Black, 'no d**k head' policy recently, so if he does end up with us, he will have to toe the line.

Larry Stranger said:
If we want Sterling at £35mil. and Liverpool want Dzeko and is rated at £25. just swap and give them £10mil. Shouldn't have to be so difficult.

Aww come onnnn, surely we can get more than £25 for Dzeko.

Here's a question. I don't know the answer. If his contract is 35k a week, could we just tell him to buy it out and we will reimburse that as signing on fee? Would be around 4 million for the two years.

Luke The Blue said:
Larry Stranger said:
If we want Sterling at £35mil. and Liverpool want Dzeko and is rated at £25. just swap and give them £10mil. Shouldn't have to be so difficult.

"I wouldn't sell them a virus" ;)

Luke The Blue said:
Larry Stranger said:

I would normally agree with your sarcasm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3086816/Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-targets-Manchester-City-striker-Edin-Dzeko-Reds-look-add-needed-firepower-ranks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ranks.html</a>

Liverpool are showing interest in Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.
Brendan Rodgers wants another top striker despite already signing Divock Origi from Lille and making an offer to Burnley's Danny Ings.
He has looked at Aston Villa's Christian Benteke who is also attracting interest from Wolfsburg and Roma but Villa don't wish to sell.
Dzeko, who is also drawing attention from Chelsea, has three years left on contract so would command a fee of around £25million.
Liverpool are looking to offload Mario Balotelli, Rickie Lambert and Fabio Borini to help boost their transfer budget.
They have an interest in City's Stevan Jovetic too but have yet to follow up with an enquiry and City want £20million for the Montenegro international.
Inter Milan also want to sign Jovetic but on loan. City paid £22million for Jovetic when they signed him from Fiorentina in 2013 and want to recoup most of their initial outlay for the 25-year-old.

The number may be inflated then go £15mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.