Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasHere said:
blue12 said:
You've got to love sky haha ,now showing his mistakes and misses .

Sounds like they're showing sterling's highlights of the season.
This is trolling the thread

We do have other threads on Bluemoon for you to post in rather than returning to the same one time and time again with the same type of comments.
The perfect example of a troll that you were asking for yesterday evening, now evidence has been provided.

squirtyflower said:
IWasHere said:
blue12 said:
You've got to love sky haha ,now showing his mistakes and misses .

Sounds like they're showing sterling's highlights of the season.
This is trolling the thread

We do have other threads on Bluemoon for you to post in rather than returning to the same one time and time again with the same type of comments.
The perfect example of a troll that you were asking for yesterday evening, now evidence has been provided.

Sorry I'm spoiling the party

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I am not that bothered either way with this one. He has shown signs of promise but has way too many poor games.

He's miles better than what we have. That's what matters. It's been too long since we truly improved the team & his pace and ability to go past players is something this team has always lacked out wide.

I am not that bothered either way with this one. He has shown signs of promise but has way too many poor games.
His form has declined because of the way LFC have tried to intimidate him into signing a new contract.

City can just sit tight now and watch his transfer value drop through the floor. Should be able to get him for less than £25m now. Also kills their chances of signing Milner. Without Sterling, they have one top player in Sturridge, and he's always injured.

Marvin said:
His form has declined because of the way LFC have tried to intimidate him into signing a new contract.

City can just sit tight now and watch his transfer value drop through the floor. Should be able to get him for less than £25m now. Also kills their chances of signing Milner. Without Sterling, they have one top player in Sturridge, and he's always injured.

Can't see it dropping that low Marv,a few clubs would be willing to part with £30-£35mill.....IMO.

SPIDERBOY said:
Marvin said:

Can't see it dropping that low Marv,a few clubs would be willing to part with £30-£35mill.....IMO.
The only clubs who can afford that are top 4 clubs, and I don't see him at Utd. Arsenal have Walcott who can't hold down a place. Chelsea have Cuadrado, Hazard, Willian. Realistically, who would bid for him? It's City that need a player in that position.

They've already knocked £10m off his transfer value by trying to force him to sign. All they've done is alienate the player and his form, and LFC's results have collapsed as a result.

He has no desire to perform for Liverpool after what they've said to the press about the contract. He wants out and whilst money will be a part of it, he just doesn't want to play for a shite team living in the 80s.

Rodgers was a nob to tell the press he had refused to sign. The kids 19 and the manager has fed him to the wolves. Playing for a new team who support and value him will show how good he is. Sign him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.