Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What position do people think he will play? I know most see him as a winger but whenever i've seen him dribble past a couple of players it's usually more centrally. If he does play No.10 then Silva is wasted a bit imo. Either way with Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Lopes, Navas, Sterling and De Bruyne (hopefully) we have some insane options in AM.

What position do people think he will play? I know most see him as a winger but whenever i've seen him dribble past a couple of players it's usually more centrally. If he does play No.10 then Silva is wasted a bit imo. Either way with Silva, Yaya, Nasri, Lopes, Navas, Sterling and De Bruyne (hopefully) we have some insane options in AM.
Very exciting times I do feel that if we get de Bruyne we may move on Navas and Nasri. Would be regrettable but at the very least we'd get rid of one of them. I think Pells would want to bring Ronny through next season and give him more game time.

The good thing about Sterling being a bit pants all of a sudden is we'll get all the credit when he's ripping fullbacks apart in blue :)

Very exciting times I do feel that if we get de Bruyne we may move on Navas and Nasri. Would be regrettable but at the very least we'd get rid of one of them. I think Pells would want to bring Ronny through next season and give him more game time.
I have a feeling Pogba/KDB would replace Dzeko/Jovetic in the Non-HG quota because I think Txiki is trying to shape the squad with the idea of playing a 4-5-1 formation.

Regarding his position,i imagine him,Silva and hopefully KDB will simply have licence to cause as much havoc as is possible.....Serg will be in dreamland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.