Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I haven't been this excited over a summer transfer since Aguero...
I didnt think Sterling would get me this excited, but it really has.. I didnt realise how good he actually was.

And too think, the Pogba saga hasnt even properly started yet...

Exciting times indeed to be a blue.

Maybe he read some of those disgusting tweets yesterday and thought "fuck this backward fucking shithole and their backward shithead fans."

Probably didn't like their way of negotiating contracts with young players either. Or was afraid the next contract would come attached to a mass character assassination in the media orchestrated by the club.

Or maybe he just wants to win trophies.

If we get De Bruyne, a 4-2-3-1 makes sense.

De Bruyne-----Silva-------Sterling

----------------Aguero----------------

Either way, we're ditching two up top.

It does make sense, but I just hope we don't try playing a CM pairing of Pogba/Yaya (if we get Pogba) - that would be suicide.

I'd personally prefer something like this:-

----------Dinho-----Pogba--------

Sterling-------Yaya-------Silva

---------------Aguero-----------

Give Yaya as little defensive responsibilities as possible - or, drop Yaya entirely and go with what you said..

Sterling - Aguero - Silva
Fernandinho - De Bruyne - Pogba

Nasri - Bony - Navas
Fernando - Lopes - Yaya

It just won't be fair if we sign Pogba and De Bruyne, how will anyone hope to compete with us?

How do you guys see him developing at City? The reason I say this is that he still needs a lot or development in his game. We always felt Arsenal was his first choice as he is a Londoner at heart and that would have been a more ideal fit for him in terms of where hes at in his game.

He still needs incubating and Wenger clearly is a man for that. Were doing something similar and Rodgers too has that ability, Henderson has developed massively under Rodgers, Coutinho, Sterling, next on the conveyor belt is Ibe, and Can, who looks really promising.

How do you see Pellegrini as a player developer because he definitely needs it. Not just playing him, week in week out, but teaching him how to play in training.

Sterling has a natural ability to get the ball to stick to his feet, but we most definitely taught him a lot of his game he possesses so far.

Good to see Shaun Goater the only one giving the lad credit especially as the only cunts giving their 2 cents are Phil Thompson, Jamie Carragher and John Aldridge whom have slated either the deal or the lad himself!

John Aldridge I'm not surprised with his comments as given the opportunity he probably still likes to see himself as relevant but the way Carragher and Thompson have dealt with the situation has been nothing short of embarrassing and unprofessional from 2 people who are suppose to be the face of SkySports.

Maybe they forgot the way Lallana forced Southampton's hand in selling him to Liverpool last season?

How do you guys see him developing at City? The reason I say this is that he still needs a lot or development in his game. We always felt Arsenal was his first choice as he is a Londoner at heart and that would have been a more ideal fit for him in terms of where hes at in his game.

He still needs incubating and Wenger clearly is a man for that. Were doing something similar and Rodgers too has that ability, Henderson has developed massively under Rodgers, Coutinho, Sterling, next on the conveyor belt is Ibe, and Can, who looks really promising.

How do you see Pellegrini as a player developer because he definitely needs it. Not just playing him, week in week out, but teaching him how to play in training.

Sterling has a natural ability to get the ball to stick to his feet, but we most definitely taught him a lot of his game he possesses so far.
I didn't hear Isco complaining when Pellegrini turned him in to a world class attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.