Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers is probably the most arrogant manager in the prem - worse than Jose and this is about him and his club. He reminds me of a 45 year d loser skiving off the fact 28 years ago he was high school quarterback .

Liverpool talk about their history but haven't yet accepted they are history

The mishandling of sterling and their ineptness is amazing

August 2004, a certain young Shrek put in a transfer request and turned down a new Everton deal.

Rags signed him for £26m and they were not convinced at all if you remember, the ogre was just 18 years young at the time.

You have to overpay for the very best English talent and if Sterling blossoms as much as Shrek did at the Rags nobody will remember the fee in 10 years.

If we had a 20 year old on our books showing what Sterling has shown we'd be ecstatic. It's clear that we are going to sign a couple of HG players this summer, let's make Sterling one as the alternative might be Barkley or Rodriguez.

Sign him up.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
August 2004, a certain young Shrek put in a transfer request and turned down a new Everton deal.

Rags signed him for £26m and they were not convinced at all if you remember, the ogre was just 18 years young at the time.

You have to overpay for the very best English talent and if Sterling blossoms as much as Shrek did at the Rags nobody will remember the fee in 10 years.

Agree that the fee is irrelevant.

Stretfordian_Blue said:

Well, you did!

Eli Panic said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

Well, you did!
Actually, I looked it up as I wasn't sure how much it was ;)

I like the idea of signing a young talented winger thats english and weakens our rivals, but he seems to have 4 shite games in between every good performance. I know he's young but he looks like he has a bad attitude and is pretty fucking thick. I hope we know what we're doing.

Hello all,

First time poster on this wonderful site.

Just read John Barnes' interview on BBC.

Particular favourite quote of mine.

"If he goes to Manchester City, to give himself a chance of winning the league, he will not become a regular for them. We have seen it with players in the past like Scott Sinclair."

No offence to Sinclair but you CAN NOT compare the two. Raheem will be under the right guidance be a world beater.

As to him being a regular...Silva, Sterling and Aguero best 3 in the land for me.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
I like the idea of signing a young talented winger thats english and weakens our rivals, but he seems to have 4 shite games in between every good performance. I know he's young but he looks like he has a bad attitude and is pretty fucking thick. I hope we know what we're doing.

Don't get this part, can you explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.