Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be a little high, however the general consensus at the time, and there's multiple newspaper/media articles saying similar, was that Liverpool sold Suarez for £75m. Given the Bale transfer fee, and the season Suarez had just had, I have no problem believing he'd cost Barca £75m.
Not that it makes much difference at that kind of money, but I'm sure I read somewhere it was £71m. It was quoted as part of the investigation into Barca's recent transfer dealings.

You guys are really defensive. It was a question about youth development at your club and Pellegrini, and some of you have reacted like its the most insane question youve ever heard.

If your saying City doesnt have that problem, at all, definitely not, then I think youre turning a blind eye to it.

Heres another way of looking at it. At ages 20-23 , still immature , he would probably be better off under Rodgers and Wenger. When hes developed as a player, thats the time to be playing at City.

David Silva aged 20 moving to City would not have been as right as Silva aged 24 moving City.
But you are making the ridiculous assumption the Bodgers is even remotely competent

I wonder whether the fact that Melville Road is utter sh*t with its 3 pitches versus the CFA being awesome had any bearing on this?
lfcvsmcfctraining.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.