Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiblicalShart ‏@BiblicalShart Jul 11
My mum met Sterling at work today, she begged him to stay at Liverpool he said fuck off you fat **** i'm off to City.

Looks as though Asda Eastlands was the pulling power. Nowt like walkin' outta the training ground and having an Asda Superstore on the doorstep. Sod the money, the titles, gimme a Superstore any day!

Just look at the wages, and it's easy to understand why some players want to jump ship. With Gerrard, Balotelli and Johnson gone, our top three is £120k, £100k and £75k :)

City
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
City have been putting players on performance based contracts. Or there was a lot of talk about that going on anyway. So I seriously doubt there's much truth in the reports about Sterling's wage at City

The bottom line is that City are one of the biggest revenue generating clubs in world football and can afford to pay these players. Get the best players on the pitch, and the best infrastructure you can, and it pays for itself - with commercial, broadcasting and match-day revenues going upwards. It took massive upfront investment in the first place, but it's now sustainable

What isn't sustainable is selling your best players. And selling Sterling was all so unnecessary. When the dust settles, I think a lot of Liverpool fans will start to question where it all went wrong with the relationship with Sterling.

If the process repeats itself at City then we'll know you were right all along.

Just look at the wages, and it's easy to understand why some players want to jump ship. With Gerrard, Balotelli and Johnson gone, our top three is £120k, £100k and £75k :)

City
United
Chelsea
Liverpool

Sturridge is on 150k a week plus bonuses.

But yeah FSG don't pay CL quality wages. Hence you buy non CL quality players and sell any player who becomes that quality.

A few more seasons of mid table mediocrity and that extension your putting on Anfield might be a bit pointless. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.