Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
I've said it numerous times, I think Sterling would be brilliant for us!
He isn't the finished article by any means and he will frustrate at times but we are crying out for real genuine pace in the final third!!
Milner is the only player we have who is willing to make a run beyond our striker and he doesn't even have the pace to do it properly.

Sterling would add another dimension to our play, look how many times we have the situation of Silva or Yaya looking up and there only option is a heavily marked Aguero!

Really hope we get the lad signed up.

^ Couldn't have put it better myself.

"The time is not right for him to move, but if he wants to move the club should sell him. If he goes to Manchester City, to give himself a chance of winning the league, he will not become a regular for them. We have seen it with players in the past like Scott Sinclair."

John Barnes speaking on Radio 5.

Ffs no wonder he has never had a career in management.

A big improvement on Navas!
I.e. Can take a man on and beat him!
Will supply far more ammo to Serge & Bony whilst able to play wide or through the middle and is a goal threat himself!
Young, very quick and good work ethic! ..(hugely important if we lose Milner)....SWP in his prime?
English! ..has to count for something!
Weakens our neighbour ... Wants to come!
No brainier for me!
Get it done quick City and let's not fuck about with details and let someone else in the frame!

Shirley said:
"The time is not right for him to move, but if he wants to move the club should sell him. If he goes to Manchester City, to give himself a chance of winning the league, he will not become a regular for them. We have seen it with players in the past like Scott Sinclair."

John Barnes speaking on Radio 5.

Ffs no wonder he has never had a career in management.

Haha..

Worst Case Ontario said:
Not only he is overrated little shit who is not good enough (forget even the price, then it becomes laughable). But hes agent is as big c**t as Yaya's fat knob

You calling anybody a knob or a **** is rich.

I would be hesitant to give Dzeko to Liverpool. He might be 29 but with the right manager and system he is still a 20 goal a season striker.

Jovetic I would allow, he's younger but so injury prone and I think he has shown he can't get the goals in the English league.

It would appear Brenda's parenting skills and the allure of a home visit are not what they once where pmsl.

I hope the cunts tears taste very salty this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.