Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
The level of hate aimed at this 20 year kid is shocking. How dare he do whats best for his career and leave a Liverpool team that will win nothing for years. The ex Liverpool players, the media, ignorant football fans all coming out with some shocking comments. There's no way he will stay there now.

It is so pathetic but so predictable. What a bunch of bitter dickheads. Nothing like this was said when the Rags spunked a gargantuan wad of change on Rooney back in the day.

Blue Smarties said:
Of course Sterling's off, it's a strong message that he hasn't tweeted since the end of March. His last tweet -

If you want to know me listen to this song tells you everything about me....
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlnMVb2XVVk[/video]

They wanna hold you back, tell 'em pee off
Whenever they say you can't, take the "t" off

Imagine you was the one, that couldn't get a look in
Couldn't get a booking
Couldn't get a push in when you needed a shove
Or your buttons they be pushing
So now they tryna shush him
It's only you believing in you
They turn you into a bastard the moment you rude
Attitude a little out of tune
But that's how champions move
Yeah so go and get it in sonny
Not everybody gets a second chance at getting money
Or even getting lucky
So you gotta feel the hunger in your tummy

No-one wants to help
I guess you're on your own
Build a foundation with the bricks they throw
In a black and white world, true colors show
Change if you want, everybody grows
Life's like an eel, but try and get a hold
Opinions ain't facts, take em and let em go
Life IS a lot like an eel... Good point Raheem, welcome to Manchester.

Pam said:
RandomJ said:
The level of hate aimed at this 20 year kid is shocking. How dare he do whats best for his career and leave a Liverpool team that will win nothing for years. The ex Liverpool players, the media, ignorant football fans all coming out with some shocking comments. There's no way he will stay there now.

It is so pathetic but so predictable. What a bunch of bitter dickheads. Nothing like this was said when the Rags spunked a gargantuan wad of change on Rooney back in the day.
Saying that the amount of abuse that Suarez received after trying to negotiate a transfer and they kept him at the club for another year. I think the Yanks will make their decision based on what a calculator says not not on a mutual agreement on whats best for the player...

Pam said:
RandomJ said:

And Shaw recently.

Fucking Hell. Carragher's comments are just pure childish bitterness from a man in his 30's. Tell you what Jamie, a supposedly neutral pundit coming out with that kind of garbage aimed at a 20 year old is what feels wrong at the pit of my stomach. Disgraceful. I don't care if he ends up here or not as long as he gets out of that cult of a club now.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I am not that bothered either way with this one. He has shown signs of promise but has way too many poor games.
It's not unusual for talented young players to show flashes of brilliance, but little end product. Cristiano Ronaldo's first couple of seasons in England were woeful in terms of end product and his third season wasn't anything special. Hazard's first season was better, but still not much different to what Sterling is doing this season. Sterling's scored 11 goals this season, which is 1 more than last season, in a much worse team, and every team singling him out for special attention. I think he'd be a great long term signing. He's got technique beyond any other current English youngster and has shown he can use it in games.

Raheem's pace and movement alone frightens defenders; him, Sturridge and Suarez each benefitted from the space their presence created for one another, and having such a player would distract opposition from their current primary focus, Aguero, allowing Kun even more room to exploit next season.

As others have said, that hatred directed at this lad is rather distressing (if utterly predictable.)

So he's a young lad with talent and options in his career and he is supposed to stay at Klanfailed for what reason, exactly? To be like Stevie Superinjunction and have a long career of never winning the Premier League?

I hope City does land him and that he scores against the dippers next year and goes the full Arsenal/Adebayor in celebration.

I'd be happy enough to sign him but how much is he going to cost? I wouldn't want us to blow anywhere near the 50m they have been talking about especially now it is clear that they have little option but to get rid.

.A. said:
Raheem's pace and movement alone frightens defenders; him, Sturridge and Suarez each benefitted from the space their presence created for one another, and having such a player would distract opposition from their current primary focus, Aguero, allowing Kun even more room to exploit next season.
I agree. I think he'd be great in our team. Kun is a pretty similar player to Suarez in a lot of ways, so I don't think it'd take long for them to build up a relationship. And imagine him being fed by Silva. If he can improve his finishing, he could be a 20 goal a season player in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.