Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put a bid in for papiss cisse too aye?

Good one. The video I shared highlighted excellent ball control, awareness, speed and superb finishing - thus proving a couple of points made as rubbish.

All you've done is bang on a goal that was a wonder strike by a player in a position we don't need.

Although FWIW Cisse's minute to goal ratio is decent.

Good one. The video I shared highlighted excellent ball control, awareness, speed and superb finishing - thus proving a couple of points made as rubbish.

All you've done is bang on a goal that was a wonder strike by a player in a position we don't need.

So basically you're backing your points with a youtube video? I admit he played well against Chelsea but overall he hasn't done anything worthy of getting into any top team hence why no one wants to get him.

Like I said before, when's the last you watched him play?

Lads, you're banging your heads against a brick wall. It seems some of the posters can't let the small club mentality go.
I hate to reference the team from just outside Manchester, but do you think they were counting the pennies when they were hoovering up the talent from not only England but Europe and the world. 30 mill each for Rooney and Ferdinand were collosall amounts back then but they paid it and that didn't work out too badly did it.
Any successful football team is only as good as the talent it possesses. Talent costs money. We can't on the one hand aspire to be one of the best teams in Europe and on the other be shrinking violets when it comes to dealing in the market. Buying the best talent regardless of cost brings success on the pitch which raises the profile of the club which increases revenue which allows you to carry on buying the best talent. It's actually a good thing for a club to inflate the market if it feels it can continue to deal at the top of the market. Why do you think we were targetted with FFP. It was precisely to stop us getting on the escalator to success. To reference United again, the reason they have suffered a decline is not because Ferguson left, although that didn't help, but because they stopped spending on their squad when the Glazers started leaching money out of the club.

As much as this makes perfect sense and is a great post, I cant help but feel we at Bluemoon should have a direct line to the club and they in turn should only buy Bluemoon approved players for Bluemoon agreed amounts of money. It seems like the only really sensible way for the club to conduct its business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.