Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Raheem Sterling fit into the Pep Guardiola system of play? I would like to get some insights into this from my fellow Citizens on this forum. TY.

Eh?
oiruwj.jpg

Not really posted on here before, just enjoyed reading all the threads. I'm surprised by all the negativity regarding sterling and potential fees though. How can a players value be brought into question before he's played a game for us? We could be looking back in a few years time and sterling could have been a huge factor in winning a number of trophies. Then 50 million won't seem so silly

This will be a fantastic signing for us - not because of the HG quota but because this lad is a genuine talent who will run riot in our team surrounded by top quality players. The money is irrelevant it really is. We will know how much we're going to spend, it'll have been sorted weeks ago and the rest is just playing out for the media in order for them to fill their papers/radio shows in what's otherwise a quiet month in the football world.
It's all a pantomime and City are going to come out of it a lot better than Liverpool that's for sure.

This will be a fantastic signing for us - not because of the HG quota but because this lad is a genuine talent who will run riot in our team surrounded by top quality players. The money is irrelevant it really is. We will know how much we're going to spend, it'll have been sorted weeks ago and the rest is just playing out for the media in order for them to fill their papers/radio shows in what's otherwise a quiet month in the football world.
It's all a pantomime and City are going to come out of it a lot better than Liverpool that's for sure.

This, this and this /\

Let the good times roll !

it'll be exciting to see sterling playing alongside Aguero and Silva. I honestly think that with the right attacking and defensive balance in midfield next season, we could easily have one of the best in Europe. Hope this deal is still 100% happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.