Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg
that picture reminds me of people who eat fermented veggies

Lawrenson: "He has decided he doesn't want to play for Liverpool. He said it is not about the money. Why would he want to leave Liverpool? Only the season before last they nearly won the league. What is that about? Where is he getting that advice from?"

Deluded fool, but sums up the media bias we have to put up with!

That article is ludicrous. He slates him for not being hungry enough then is incredulous when he wants to better himself by moving to a top club with title winning pedigree and regular Champions League football. What a silly old tosser he is.

Lawrenson: "He has decided he doesn't want to play for Liverpool. He said it is not about the money. Why would he want to leave Liverpool? Only the season before last they nearly won the league. What is that about? Where is he getting that advice from?"

Why would would he want to leave for a club who actually won the league season before last?

Scouse bellend

Absolutely the shite coming out now is embarrassing

I think last summers disappointing window is making people, understandably, more anxious than usual.

I agree GaudinoMotors....Last summer wasn't our best transfer window and Mangala's deal was rumoured to be in the bag but dragged on until early August because of 3rd party issues and this seemed to be a big reason why some felt he struggled early....with this still fresh in peoples minds I can understand why many might be anxious.....I'm sure once that first deal is done, we'll all start feeling more positive!;) just my opinion!

Why wouldn't he be happy with his 'nearly won the league' medal? And the way they've progressed since then, they're definitely the team to beat

At the end of the day Lawrenson is obviously going to say that...he has a deep affection for candlepool...why would you think he would say any different?

Don't be so precious ;-)
I think Lawrenson's ok and certainly better than any other ex-Liverpool player in terms of how he talks about City in general terms. I think his quotes there undermine that assertion a little, but he's generally pretty positive about us and has been for a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.