Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

So are we in for the guy on the right too, GDM? Must admit I don't recognise him.

"MCFC to possibly make a transfer enquiry for Raheem Sterling at some point in the future. Now shut up and click on my website"

Having read back a few pages it seems to me that for the delay may be for the following reasons:-

1) We have been shafted by UEFA on the FFP regulations before, seems prudent to await the so called anouncement regarding the relaxations; a meeting which is due to take place at the end of June. Once bitten twice shy.

2) Players still on holidays why pay any portion of his salary until we have to, even if it is only a couple of weeks (Saving 200Kmaybe)

3) Can't register the player until 1st July so not eligible to take part in competitive match.

4) Contract negotiations may be well advanced but can be tricky, do it properly and pick the right moment to announce the new signing getting maximum publicity.

5) The management of our club will know whether Chelsea's interest is a real one or simply press speculationand I have no doubt they would act accordingly.

As long as he is available for the pre season that is all that counts IMO. People need to chill :-)

I'm sure it's been covered earlier in this thread, but I'm surprised Liverpool didn't push for a part exchange with either Jovetic or Dzeko, given their relative paucity of strikers.

I know swap deals rarely happen, but it would've lessened the blow of the 20% sell-on clause that QPR have and I'm sure City would've been open to it.

It would surely have been preferable to us instead of the inevitable "loan with an option to buy" we'll probably get if either player goes to Italy this summer.

Maybe neither player was open to the move or, possibly Rodgers wasn't keen. The work ethic he seems to value so highly isn't really there with either player.

Dzeko said no thanks. Jovetic wants to go back to Italy.

Are you hearing anything on Dzeko, mate?
I had always assumed last season would have been his last with us, and that Italy would be his most likely destination, but the Roma talk seems to have gone a little quiet

I know some may take the piss but it's good to see we are gearing up for a move soonish. The last I heard had made me a bit concerned, I can't remember who tweeted it but it said "Chelsea maybe, ish, probs, poss, totes bidding for Sterling never".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.