Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lawrenson's ok and certainly better than any other ex-Liverpool player in terms of how he talks about City in general terms. I think his quotes there undermine that assertion a little, but he's generally pretty positive about us and has been for a few years now.

He's a member of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.

I think Lawrenson's ok and certainly better than any other ex-Liverpool player in terms of how he talks about City in general terms. I think his quotes there undermine that assertion a little, but he's generally pretty positive about us and has been for a few years now.

I don't know why he just reminds me of our Summerbee..it's the sort of shit he'd come out with haha

According to Lawrenson Sterling is wrong to turn down a new contract because "Liverpool nearly won the league last year" ycmiu. Also does a nice job of tying in Sterling wanting to move to City with England u21s getting beaten last night.

Liverpool look GOOD back in 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.