Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to be getting a handle on this?

Our director of football is on holiday.

To be fair Tolmie, until you provided some clarity on how it all works I'd have been equally disturbed that Txiki wasn't hard at work. I'm in the development sector and we make bids for land. Our Directors are all involved in the negotiation process and only when we've agreed deals do they rest at ease whilst the legal advisors take over... oh wait!

To be fair Tolmie, until you provided some clarity on how it all works I'd have been equally disturbed that Txiki wasn't hard at work. I'm in the development sector and we make bids for land. Our Directors are all involved in the negotiation process and only when we've agreed deals do they rest at ease whilst the legal advisors take over... oh wait!

All explained in two succinct posts - holy moly I'm off for three new tattoos!

Why aren't we announcing any deals, infact have we even made bids on players. Stirling is the only one we've heard about, and they've both been rejected.

Have to say at start of month i thought by this time a couple of things would have been announced as good as done...

Come on city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.