Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter and some rather dubious media aside, the fact that there is no real talk of our 3 main transfer targets being seriously courted by rivals says a lot as well.

Anyone would think they already know its a waste of time ;-)

And even more pertinent, all three of our main targets have resisted the urge to distance themselves from a move to icckle City.

The dawning and meltdown around Europe of this could be truly epic

That's been the case for a good while, and heading into the opening of the window, our director of football is comfortable enough to possibly feel his work is done.

Or to put it another way, I doubt our board would let him have a few days break if things were falling down all over the place.
That's good if true but doesn't stack up at all with media reports that we've had bids rejected for Sterling, De Bruyne is waiting on a new contract, Pogba wants Barcelona, Firmino has gone to Liverpool, Arsenal aren't selling Wilshere etc etc

Not sure how much to celebrate Txiki's reclining.

Alan Shearer said Liverpool should have bitten our hand off for £40, so he clearly thinks that it's over the odd for him. And I reckon he knows a thing or two about the PL and football.
Just an aside about Alan Shearer and him knowing a thing or two. I remember watching some documentary about penalty shoot outs, years ago. They had all sorts of data and research that showed that regardless of not being able to recreate the pressure of a penalty shoot out, practising penalties definitely gives you an advantage when it comes to the real thing. They showed this to Alan Shearer who immediately said it was rubbish and that there is no point in practising penalties because and I quote, "you can either take a penalty or you can't." And then he added that you couldn't recreate the pressure of a real penalty shoot out anyway. The guy was a football dinosaur before he was 30, I wouldn't trust his opinion on the modern game.

And even more pertinent, all three of our main targets have resisted the urge to distance themselves from a move to icckle City.

The dawning and meltdown around Europe of this could be truly epic

Normally id agree but we will just be signing a Rag, Chavs and Scouse reject that nobody else wanted.

You know how it works mate ;-)

Normally id agree but we will just be signing a Rag, Chavs and Scouse reject that nobody else wanted.

You know how it works mate ;-)

Bang on the money..I've already had "you'll be paying a fucking fortune for a united reject if you sign Pogba".....typical green eyed rag.

Twitter and some rather dubious media aside, the fact that there is no real talk of our 3 main transfer targets being seriously courted by rivals says a lot as well.

Anyone would think they already know its a waste of time ;-)
Have I been seeing things when every big club in Europe bar City was being linked with Pogba these past couple weeks?

I'm salivating at the thought of all the naysayers on here backtracking furiously

I'm positively drooling at the thought of watching the three of them run out in a blue shirt next season!! Fuck - I thought we could get one, maybe two at a push - but all three?? Fuck...

That's good if true but doesn't stack up at all with media reports that we've had bids rejected for Sterling, De Bruyne is waiting on a new contract, Pogba wants Barcelona, Firmino has gone to Liverpool, Arsenal aren't selling Wilshere etc etc

Not sure how much to celebrate Txiki's reclining.

You don't seem to be getting a handle on this?

Our director of football is on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.