Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a few friends who support liverpool and they are loving their transfer business so far this summer........im not..........we havent signed anybody yet :-(

i am being patient though honest! :-)
What else would completely fuckin deluded scousers say,their transfer business has been shit.Thank god it's not ours !

Someone better give Txiki a ring, he's currently back home on holiday with his feet up.

This should tell people a helluva lot...

He's done his work and the people doing the closing have not told him to get off his arse and seek out alternatives.

Comes to something that the man tasked with the most stress already has his Castellas out!

Agree it certainly does & I'd of been very surprised if our main targets had not had talks started last Jan if not early via agents or representatives. Some need to realise that deals of those of the magnitude of Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne etc take time & to give them a full pre-season, common sense says deals are well advanced & sorted in principle. My own opinion, & it's just that, an opinion, is that all deals we hope to get done & that we know we can realistically get done are in fact just that, done! As you always try & convey though, deals can fall short at the last hurdle so nothing's set in stone I guess, but if we are signing those mentioned above then I'd imagine Txiki will be enjoying his summer holidays trouble free ready to start back in a few weeks fresh & cocksure. Cheers as always TH.

Is this you saying you have heard we have everything sorted for each deal or thst he's done as much as he can ?

That's been the case for a good while, and heading into the opening of the window, our director of football is comfortable enough to possibly feel his work is done.

Or to put it another way, I doubt our board would let him have a few days break if things were falling down all over the place.

So whats the problem?
All I initially asked, basically, was why not pull the trigger on the deal now. Again, I have always maintained it will be done and at some point we will pull the trigger, I just don't see what's stopping us now.

That's all.

That's been the case for a good while, and heading into the opening of the window, our director of football is comfortable enough to possibly feel his work is done.

Or to put it another way, I doubt our board would let him have a few days break if things were falling down all over the place.

Twitter and some rather dubious media aside, the fact that there is no real talk of our 3 main transfer targets being seriously courted by rivals says a lot as well.

Anyone would think they already know its a waste of time ;-)

What else would completely fuckin deluded scousers say,their transfer business has been shit.Thank god it's not ours !

I come from a family where on my mums side they're all red bin dippers & they're all unhappy! They're convinced they are still a huge force & can't understand why they're not going for the likes of Pogba themselves. I've tried to point out they're shite but of course I'm just the annoying Manc in the family... Thank god I was born here & my old man's side were all blues!

Cheers.

Let's hope it all comes to fruiition.

I come from a family where on my mums side they're all red bin dippers & they're all unhappy! They're convinced they are still a huge force & can't understand why they're not going for the likes of Pogba themselves. I've tried to point out they're shite but of course I'm just the annoying Manc in the family... Thank god I was born here & my old man's side were all blues!

Being renamed,Liverhampton!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.