Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure the point you are getting at here. My whole stance on this is not that I think the club is keeping the deal from us as I believe that is bollocks. My perceived anxiousness has nothing to do with wanting a signing to be announced its more confusion as to why we are dragging our heels.

Every post I have made today is in response to the belief of some that a deal is done and I've been questioning that logic.

It seems questioning why we are taking nearly 2 weeks to increase our bid to/around the magical £50 million is making demands on the club or constitutes being a 'flapper'.
That is the absolute definition of being a flapper.

Why the fuck would any club, not just City 'drag it's heels ' Why ?

If we haven't done a deal yet there is a fucking reason for it, or if we have, there is a reason for us not announcing it.

Why do you think Khaldoon or the Sheikh would accept us just fucking about for the sake of it ?

What is the point of people such as yourself criticising the way the club is operating when you don't even have the slightest idea what is happening or why it is happening ?

My attitude is that if a deal is there to be made then get it signed and we can concentrate on other deals. The other side of the coin is why wait 2 weeks to make a bid? We all know that we are going to have to bid as near as £50m as we can. (It was reported 2 weeks ago that Liverpool were willing to accept £40m up front plus add ons) so what are we waiting for exactly.

Surely rather than having 7-8 ongoing deals its more beneficial to have 5-6 ongoing deals and a couple completed. The idea of letting a deal drag on for the sake of it seems bizarre.

Maybe we know what we have to do to sign Sterling and as such believe the deal to be as good as done, just a matter of crossing the i's and dotting the t's :) as you say yourself "We all know that we are going to have to bid as near as £50m as we can"

Maybe we believe the tougher deal to complete, and therefore the deal which we are now currently concentrating our attention on, is for a different player.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, I don't know, but either way our "lack of action" bothers me not one jot ATM.

My attitude is that if a deal is there to be made then get it signed and we can concentrate on other deals.

Who says this isnt the case?

The other side of the coin is why wait 2 weeks to make a bid?

We might not have waited 2 weeks, nobody knows.

We all know that we are going to have to bid as near as £50m as we can

Do we? Why because the Daily Mail says so? Liverpool have not released an official statement saying that have they?

(It was reported 2 weeks ago that Liverpool were willing to accept £40m up front plus add ons) so what are we waiting for exactly.

Again by the press and media who havent got a fucking clue what we are doing behind the scenes.

Surely rather than having 7-8 ongoing deals its more beneficial to have 5-6 ongoing deals and a couple completed. The idea of letting a deal drag on for the sake of it seems bizarre.

WTF!?

Maybe we know what we have to do to sign Sterling and as such believe the deal to be as good as done, just a matter of crossing the i's and dotting the t's :)

Maybe we believe the tougher deal to complete, and therefore the deal which we are now currently concentrating our attention on, is for a different player.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, I don't know, but either way our "lack of action" bothers me not one jot ATM.

Lets hope you're not writing up Sterling's contract else we'll be registering the wrong player!!

That is the absolute definition of being a flapper.

Why the fuck would any club, not just City 'drag it's heels ' Why ?

If we haven't done a deal yet there is a fucking reason for it, or if we have, there is a reason for us not announcing it.

Why do you think Khaldoon or the Sheikh would accept us just fucking about for the sake of it ?

What is the point of people such as yourself criticising the way the club is operating when you don't even have the slightest idea what is happening or why it is happening ?
My belief is City are dragging their heels as some sort frivolous attempt to hope Liverpool drop the price.

Who says this isnt the case?

We might not have waited 2 weeks, nobody knows.

Do we? Why because the Daily Mail says so? Liverpool have not released an official statement saying that have they?

Again by the press and media who havent got a fucking clue what we are doing behind the scenes.

WTF!?
You're right we probably aren't even after him :)

My belief is City are dragging their heels as some sort frivolous attempt to hope Liverpool drop the price.

Maybe City were serious with their "final offer" and they've simply moved on to another target. It's not unheard of for clubs to do that. Either way we'll know soon enough, but for the moment there's no need to flap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.