Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe City were serious with their "final offer" and they've simply moved on to another target. It's not unheard of for clubs to do that. Either way we'll know soon enough, but for the moment there's no need to flap. :)

It is possible but just as likely that with nobody else seemingly interested at the levels that we have already offered (and certainly not at the levels Liverpool are asking) that there is absolutely no need to rush into another offer. I don't know why PaulMCFC2703 would be absolutely convinced that any attempt to get Liverpool to drop their price is "frivolous." The relationship between the player and club has completely broken down and I doubt they want this to drag on anymore than we do. If we play it cannily I would think there is every chance we won't have to go near their 50m price to get him.

My belief is City are dragging their heels as some sort frivolous attempt to hope Liverpool drop the price.

For all we know,we might have the presser on Friday for the release of the new kit,and BOOM,out walk 3 or 4 new players.
Wishful thinking I know,but you never know.

I feel a bit like John Snow here, i know nothing and have no idea what the situation is. The only inkling to the idea we have a deal in place is Liverpool spending cash when it was pretty well known they had 20m ish only hard cash to spend.

I would rather look for another target, I don't see Sterling reaching Sanchez, Hazard, Robben or Ribery level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.