Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to a few days ago when Tolm said in one his posts that we were deliberately holding back on our official bids etc.Perhaps we are awaiting official confirmation from UEFA ref our finances being more relaxed.

That may have something to do with it. I think it's largely to do with the fact that we're confident we can sign the players and that we don't feel any other club is able to buy them from under our nose so we can take our time and progress all deals and weigh up what the fees and breakdown of payments will be. I've said before that playing it cool and taking our time whilst we are in a position to finalise all deals makes much more sense. If we rock up to Liverpool with £50m straight away, it makes negotiating on Pogba and De Bruyne and whoever else pointless. It reveals that we are happy to pay up and other clubs might take a harder stance.

Soon enough it will be Sept 1st and we can consign the wretched Transfer Forum to another long rest. For it is abomination.

Are you saying you have not seen people on this thread saying its a done deal?

Hang on GDM - Is this you bantering again?
No, for once I'm bring serious.

There are people who've provided an explanation as to why they think the club have delayed announcing deals. However far fetched that is, it's a theory that they've arrived at based on gut feeling, instinct and possibly some information (however reliable, or otherwise) in their possession. Everyone does that, myself included.

There's a world of difference between that, however, and making demands of the club (as you are) in order to satisfy your own neuroses. There are things in this world you can control and things you cannot. This is something you seem unable to appreciate. The club will have its reasons for the way it conducts itself and revealing a signing or signings, in June, in order to assuage the anxiousness of some of our support, won't (and shouldn't) enter into their thoughts. For a single second. That you think it should displays a complete lack of perspective.

Aye your right. I'm sure that all the deals are sorted. I've heard there's a big reveal on the 6th July. It was going to be the 3rd but Txiki's next door neighbour has asked him to look after her dog whilst she goes to the dentist.

That isn't what I said.

What I said was that when signings are made, the club will not give a shit about flappers such as yourself & will choose when they decide to make those deals public.

Most City fans are not shitting themselves about transfers.

But the proposal here is that a deal has been agreed but not announced by the clubs choosing. So under that circumstance we would be paying his salary already.

We haven't signed him yet. We've still got time to sign him and get him here before pre-season in any case so there's no rush. We're the sole party at the table so we're in no rush to get it done. There's a reason we are taking our time so just be patient. He'll be a City player soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.