Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilful yes. But everything you love about football? Wow. He's pretty much the opposite of everything I love about football. Over-hyped, overrated, unroven and too big for his boots by half, self obsessed, arrogant little shit. That's a better description.
Having met him last season totally agree with this.

Thee's no vendetta there. We are desperately in need of injecting some new blood: if we are going to get Pogba, Fabinho, Baba, KDB and Delph all in one transfer window then it would be wise to save up as much cash as we can and if we can save 5 - 10 million on the Sterling deal by going in at deadline day then I don't see why we shouldn't do it. if we get sterling for 35M we would have saved 10 to 15M and that would've have covered Delph's or Fabinho's transfer expenses.....that's if we get either one of them.

Yep lets fuck up our preparation for the sake of 5 million excellent planning

Taking advantage? They want £50m, that's their asking price we either pay it or we don't. There is no taking advantage. I assume you think Wolfsburg are taking advantage as they want £50m for De Bruyne shall we piss around with that too?

Fucking stupid. Get them all in for pre season and prepare properly

Totally agree. Could mean the difference between racing out of the blocks or needing several games to get their act together

Taking advantage? They want £50m, that's their asking price we either pay it or we don't. There is no taking advantage. I assume you think Wolfsburg are taking advantage as they want £50m for De Bruyne shall we piss around with that too?

Fucking stupid. Get them all in for pre season and prepare properly

We would need more than good luck negotiating future deals going by your "if they want it, then we should give it to them" way of reasoning. I really hope Txiki and the rest of them don't go about this the way you're suggesting besides there's NO WAY we are going to get them ALL IN before pre-season unless you want to splash 100M on each of them.

We would need more than good luck negotiating future deals going by your "if they want it, then we should give it to them" way of reasoning. I really hope Txiki and the rest of them don't go about this the way you're suggesting.
Oh yes you are spot on, no doubt other clubs will completely ignore the fact we spent £71m on Pogba and £50m on De Bruyne and think we are not going to be a soft touch because we saved £5m on Sterling.

Are you honestly that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.