Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
He runs past defenders.

I think they mean his strange buttock movements as he runs. I've gotten more used to it this season but can't say it wasn't funny before.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Loserpool fans actually think they will get 50-60 million pounds for him lol, a bit fucked in the head that bunch

Unfortunately they will. Going to be at least us, Chelsea, Arsenal and probably the rags after his signature. With the new TV money and threat of homegrown quotas his price will go through the roof.

adrianr said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Loserpool fans actually think they will get 50-60 million pounds for him lol, a bit fucked in the head that bunch

Unfortunately they will. Going to be at least us, Chelsea, Arsenal and probably the rags after his signature. With the new TV money and threat of homegrown quotas his price will go through the roof.

It's verry general to say they believe they will£50-60mill, I live in Liverpool and trust me there are some who think he is worth £20mill and the ones who say he is worth 50 are delusional, most think Ibe is better already so I don't think they will be arsed if he goes anyway. Most saine everton fans believe Barkley is worth £15-20mill plus English tax and all value Stones far more.

g180aj said:
adrianr said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

It's verry general to say they believe they will£50-60mill, I live in Liverpool and trust me there are some who think he is worth £20mill and the ones who say he is worth 50 are delusional, most think Ibe is better already so I don't think they will be arsed if he goes anyway. Most saine everton fans believe Barkley is worth £15-20mill plus English tax and all value Stones far more.

Fans will say a lot to justify player departures. Christ knows I've read some corkers on here. You can watch the wind change as the pendulum swings between 'likely' and 'unlikely' to depart. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Getting Sterling for circa 40m would be good business IMO, mostly due to the dire state of first team quality homegrown players, but likewise I wouldn't be at all surprised to see 50m banded about come crunch time.

If we do buy Sterling or Bale i hope it is part of an overall well thought out strategy. If as reported we are going to spend the thick end of 200 million this summer, the players brought in have to compliment the players already in the squad, hopefully the coaching staff will now te ystem they want to play and have identified the quality players neede for tat system.

allan harper said:
Barcon said:
allan harper said:
Runs like Thelma off Scooby Doo

Velma.
Geek

BQciGdoCQAAtAy0.png:large

col1n said:
If we do buy Sterling or Bale i hope it is part of an overall well thought out strategy. If as reported we are going to spend the thick end of 200 million this summer, the players brought in have to compliment the players already in the squad, hopefully the coaching staff will now te ystem they want to play and have identified the quality players neede for tat system.
Do ya think.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.