Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep bringing up paying 22million for lescott. If anything istory has shown that was a pretty great signing. He was better than lovren

Never understood why fans get so uptight about how much a player costs

Who seriously gives a fuck

I used to think the same to a certain extent but £30-40m for Sterling is an absolute piss take . Will be hugely embarrassing when he turns to shit, if we get him.
You'd think by now we would have a scouting network that could find players far cheaper and that we can eventually sell at a profit,rather than always losing shedloads. It seems Atletico are experts at it.

I used to think the same to a certain extent but £30-40m for Sterling is an absolute piss take . Will be hugely embarrassing when he turns to shit, if we get him.
You'd think by now we would have a scouting network that could find players far cheaper and that we can eventually sell at a profit,rather than always losing shedloads. It seems Atletico are experts at it.

It won't, how long ago did the dippers win the league? Look at Real and Barcelona and the players that they have spunked on money, but turned out crap? Didn't stop either going out and spending shed loads more. This is the world we aspire as a club to live in.

Why on earth would you be hugely embarrassed ?

As far as Atletico are concerned, they made a good profit on Aguero.

It's the most disappointing aspect of the current regime. Several years in and we're still having to buy in and fork out huge sums every time.

Never understood why fans get so uptight about how much a player costs

Who seriously gives a fuck

I agree with you to an extent, if the player is what we need and improves our team then a paying a few extra million then he's worth should be irrelevant. However, the downside is that the selling clubs of our other targets see that we are willing to overpay and then raise the price tag because they know we will pay it which would be ok if we weren't in the era of (relaxed) FFP.

I find this view incredible, he's 20 years old.. All of his development is ahead of him, and he's already made a name for himself. Bale had only scored 6 goals in 76 appearances in 3 years at Spurs at that age, ronaldo had 15 in 90 at United. Hazard had 25 goals at Lille. Sterling is posting 18 in 91, as a key player in a PL title challenging side at 19. Imagine what he could become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.