Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rather large part of me wants to see this blow up in their face. "50 million!! 50 million!! ... Walking away? Fine! We're Liverpool Football Club! We don't sell to rivals la"

Summer ends. Sterling still at Liverpool. Plays shit and seasons end buys out the last year of his contract as a big fuck you for ruining his move to City.

£45mil for a player they only deemed to be worth £100k per week to themselves.

Is he £20mil better than Depay? £25 mil better than Firmino?

If our nation produced talent like Germany or Spain then i'd understand the premium for exciting players, but he just sticks out in an average bunch. How much would he be worth if he wasn't home grown? 15-20mil?

For the last fucking time, we want Sterling not only because of his potential, but because he is home fucking grown.

Please forget all the foreign players who no doubt are 99 on your copy of FIFA 15!

For the last fucking time, we want Sterling not only because of his potential, but because he is home fucking grown.

Please forget all the foreign players who no doubt are 99 on your copy of FIFA 15!

2zqu0bl.jpg

I want us to fuck the cost now and get him to show the deluded dippers who the big boys are now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.