Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him scoring 15 goals and about same number of assists for us this season. He, Silva and Aguero can tear up the league. 100 goal season incoming...

If Tolmie's figures are true then Liverpool have won I'm afraid.

Don't get me wrong I think he'll be a tremendous player for us and I'm very pleased that he's coming but we appear to have
made no real progress in our ability to negotiate in coming transfers from where we were in the Garry Cook days.
Liverpool have won lots: it's in their isstory but if this deal happens, they won't be putting it on their honours list.

Supply and demand fella, can't walk away from every deal, especially when the player ticks all the boxes
I suspect that to save face for LFC the add ons will be renegotiated to such a level that he would have to stay here for 10 years for them to get the full amount. £40m down is about right given his age and talent. Now all we need is De Bryune and I would just promote a striker from the EDS (one of our new 18 year olds). Get deals sorted for the exit of Jovetic and Dzeko then if Juventus change their stance go back in for Pogba. If we get Sterling and De Bryune we can play hard ball on Pogba - you never know Yaya, after having a long rest this off season may return to being a beast!

Why is no one mentioning they only get 36m? Its not like they now have 50m in the bank after all this

Pogba Tolmie?

Was assured Sterling would get done and same goes for Pogba.

Delph, likewise, so you can appreciate both sides of the spectrum.

Whatever the price, whoever wants to claim the bragging rights, or the moral victory...

Sterling in a Man City shirt is a very frightening prospect for every rival we will face.

And that's value for money in every respect.

post-39018-Theoden-so-it-begins-gif-Imgur-YB8r.gif

It's not a case of Liverpool winning - we don't know what City's limit ever was. For all we know, it may have been 60m, we'll never know.
Personally I think Liverpool have probably driven a hard bargain, and that's their right. As long as City are happy with the deal, and we get our man, that's the ultimate result. If Liverpool are also happy with the deal (or even happier) - who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.