Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see Raz staying. Likely next year Grealish will figure alot more and Raz needs playing time as the WC looms. I think he'll decide that this is his chance for one last big move.

With Sterling out and Walker constantly injured, there's just no pace left in the team.
Imagine that people want Felix, instead of Leao, to replace Sterling :))))))) Milion number 10 but zero direct and speedy wingers.

Sterling leaving and not replacing him will be typical City tbh. Same with aguero last year, komapny in 2020, we just do it a year later
We have to buy a winger in this year if Sterling would leave, no excuses. Jesus + Sterling is too much, even if Haaland is coming.

We have to buy a winger in this year if Sterling would leave, no excuses. Jesus + Sterling is too much, even if Haaland is coming.
Even the happy clappers here wouldn’t say that we can lose Sterling and Jesus without bringing someone. I think we need someone even if one leaves though. Tough season ahead

Even the happy clappers here wouldn’t say that we can lose Sterling and Jesus without bringing someone. I think we need someone even if one leaves though. Tough season ahead
I think we could to be honest. We'd have Haaland and Alvarez to come in plus we have Mahrez, Palmer, Foden and Grealish that can all play wide.

That's a first!!

Foden and Grealish for the left. Mahrez and Palmer for the right. Haaland and Alvarez. Potentially 6 forward players for 3 positions. I'm not saying we wouldn't/shouldn't buy one but we could probably get away with not doing so.
You’re talking two players with no PL experience and mostly CF experience (H&A), one with minimal first team experience (P) and one or F and G (probably G likely to move more to the middle next season). Lose Sterling and Jesus who are extremely important to the team (regardless of what you hear here), you need a more direct and specific player that you don’t have in those options. Is it Leão, Felix, someone else? I don’t know. But someone will come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.