Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he probably does but maybe I'm wrong. I guess we'll find out over the next 12 months.

With the way it’s all going that’s the only thing I can think of that Pep has finally lost all patience with him. Even with Haaland I think Pep picks other players ahead of Sterling.

You cannot hang onto the past. City will cash in this summer, clearing Raheems huge wage burden and collecting a transfer hopefully in the region of 50m. Cole Palmer is ready to be added and Mahrez or Bernado are able to cover the attacking right side. The transfer fee could help secure De Jong or a quality left wing back.
I see a swap deal for Raheem for De Jong with a small transfer fee to balance the deal.
City and Bernardo both had their worst runs when he was stuck out on the right. As soon as Pep put him back in the engine room where he belongs it all clicked again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.