Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed Aguero and Silva, leaving for free is just someone's personal decision and it's 100% legit to do that, maybe sterling wants more money or more challenges but at the end of the day it's his decision. You can do nothing about that. He earned his reputation and during signing a contract there were no clause saying he can't leave for free. It's hurting me as well, but let's respect our players even if it's for his last year, like good fans do.

So its confirmed he is staying for his last season?

Nah.

The cuntiness began when he started stringing the club along.....using the pretence that if certain conditions were met,then he would sign a new deal while all along having no intention as he already had eyes on the huge signing on fee the Dippers had offered him.

He managed to become a bigger **** after he left.

Wasn't he expecting to replace Slippy G,and be at the heart of their midfield.

The **** ended up turning out at left back when he first went there,he's a ****.Agreed.

And his trophy cabinet has a lot less in it thanks to his move.****.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on reports Sterling is willing to run his contract down and leave for free end of next season?
Would you cash in now? (if possible) or allow him to have a final year swansong?
Personally for me I’d look to thank him and move him on….

I would rather that he extended his contract to be honest, but if he's going to run it down and tells Pep etc then it's up to City to see if we can get a decent price for him now.
Obviously we can't force him out nor should we..but financially if we can get a decent price then it's a no brainer.
Hope he stays as with Haaland up front I think it will be a great boost for Raz to have a target to get the ball into the box earlier.
Regardless of whether he stays or leaves he's been an excellent signing for us and deserves our respect.

I would rather that he extended his contract to be honest, but if he's going to run it down and tells Pep etc then it's up to City to see if we can get a decent price for him now.
Obviously we can't force him out nor should we..but financially if we can get a decent price then it's a no brainer.
Hope he stays as with Haaland up front I think it will be a great boost for Raz to have a target to get the ball into the box earlier.
Regardless of whether he stays or leaves he's been an excellent signing for us and deserves our respect.
Pretty much this but if he refuses to leave and won’t discuss a new deal I’d make it very clear he’s behind at least Mahrez, Foden, Grealish and Palmer in the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.