Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did it with Sancho for example. Sancho wouldn't sign a contract so was frozen out of the squad and sold.

Sane wasn't in the final year of his contract?

Garcia I will never understand but by all accounts Pep felt like we had no other option so had to play him.

With Sterling we have several others who can play so Pep could definitely just bench him.

Sancho wasn't part of the firat team, by the same logic he froze out foden a few years ago and is freezing out delap and the brilliant Palmer.

I get it with Sancho. Youth players are a bot of an investment and it is a risk giving them significant minutes, if it wont pay off, they go to others. Senior players contribute and its all about winning for pep imo

The sentiment around milner leaving on a free and sterling leaving on a free is night and day.

Milner was a ****

Sterling is a good servant.
No Milner was not a **** for leaving on a free as he was entitled to do. He became a **** when he fully bought into the cult and bad mouthed City.
I wouldn’t expect Sterling to do the same.

No Milner was not a **** for leaving on a free as he was entitled to do. He became a **** when he fully bought into the cult and bad mouthed City.

My only issue with Milner was the fact that he agreed terms with Liverpool over a year before he left…. Pity the FA always look the other way whenever Liverpool tap players up.

Nah.

The cuntiness began when he started stringing the club along.....using the pretence that if certain conditions were met,then he would sign a new deal while all along having no intention as he already had eyes on the huge signing on fee the Dippers had offered him.

He managed to become a bigger **** after he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.