Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather that he extended his contract to be honest, but if he's going to run it down and tells Pep etc then it's up to City to see if we can get a decent price for him now.
Obviously we can't force him out nor should we..but financially if we can get a decent price then it's a no brainer.
Hope he stays as with Haaland up front I think it will be a great boost for Raz to have a target to get the ball into the box earlier.
Regardless of whether he stays or leaves he's been an excellent signing for us and deserves our respect.
Absolutely deserves respect, but if he ain’t signing then I’d make sure he ain’t playing

We would have no choice because no club will pay for his wages and potential fee of about 50M£.

if city wants to sell are there really offers for him

I would rather that he extended his contract to be honest, but if he's going to run it down and tells Pep etc then it's up to City to see if we can get a decent price for him now.
Obviously we can't force him out nor should we..but financially if we can get a decent price then it's a no brainer.
Hope he stays as with Haaland up front I think it will be a great boost for Raz to have a target to get the ball into the box earlier.
Regardless of whether he stays or leaves he's been an excellent signing for us and deserves our respect.
I doubt he will want to go abroad before the WC, which means either he’s signed a new deal or he comes back and listens to offers.

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that he doesn’t get the offers he wants and could sign in the new year.

He was a much better player with Kun or Leroy alongside. Hopefully Haaland will give him that target so he doesn't need to do the 1 on 1s which he always seems to screw up
He would be the best player in the world if he wasn’t so useless in 1v1s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.