Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best we can hope for is perhaps to use him as a make-weight in a deal with any club that may have a player we fancy. That probably limits us to Barca DeJong, Arsenal Saka etc. Frankly he holds all the cards and all we could do if he's not sold or won't sign is leave him out totally at the start on the season so his Qatar World Cup place is jeopardised, which would truly make or break the deal.

"If he is running down he contract we should sell him" - we can't if he intends to run down his contract, however you don't negotiate a new contract by saying you are going to stay.

I couldn't care less, he's entitled to run his contract down as long as he is providing a service whilst he's doing so.

It would be nice to know now and we could try to get some money for him but anyone who still believes that footballers (Any footballer not just Raz) are in it for the joy of the game need to have a little think.

I couldn't care less, he's entitled to run his contract down as long as he is providing a service whilst he's doing so.

It would be nice to know now and we could try to get some money for him but anyone who still believes that footballers (Any footballer not just Raz) are in it for the joy of the game need to have a little think.
This.

To all the people saying sell him now if his plan is to run his contract down.

How do you sell a player whose plan is to run his contract down, he will surely just say I don't want to leave because I will leave on a free next season and gain a huge financial boost in the process.

Though he is entitled to do it, it doesn't sit well with me tbh but then again if he even reads a quarter of what is typed about him on here then I wouldn't blame him in the slightest for leaving this club.

Apart from a monetary gain, I can't understand why anybody would leave this club at this moment in time tbh well unless you're bored of winning things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.