Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t care how it paints us to be honest,
You will when no **** will sign for us and I bet the club care, seeing as how it would be the first time we have ever acted this way.
Let's get it right, people only say they would bench a player for not signing if they don't like the player.
We have let many players wind down their contract and leave for free.

Spurs? Don't make me laugh.

One of the reasons that players love being at City is because City treat the players like human beings and behave in an incredibly professional manner.

I also find it pretty sad how many people think they know what Sterling wants and what he's thinking. So easy to tar him with bullshit innuendo to suit some snide agenda.

Every thread about Sterling since he joined the club has always had a seriously toxic undercurrent from a small minority. Pathetic and tiresome bullshit.
I don’t want to be like spurs I was merely stating that I don’t think it holds much weight on how you would be seen.. not quite sure how this has been de railed into a pro sterling rally I was merely asking would you want him to stay and leave for free or sell now?

If we were to get £35m for him that's roughly £50m (including wages) net income over a year. Could then potentially give his place in the squad to Palmer/McAtee, and with Alvarez/Haaland coming in that's a worthwhile option.

That said he is perfectly entitled to run his contract down without penalty thanks to the Jean-Marc Bosman ruling which I'm sure all clubs at least consider when they are sorting out their recruitment and contracts negotiations.

Don’t care how it paints us to be honest, have you seen how spurs treat there players? They still have no issue getting players in. sterling staying and playing is blocking a pathway for players that want to be here. Now if he was to come out and say he’s gunna leave end of next season but fulfil contract then that’s sound we can work with that, but this not knowing is he going is he staying is no good for anyone.some clarity be nice
I can’t believe he’s not phoned you and told you his plans, self-centred ****

You will when no **** will sign for us and I bet the club care, seeing as how it would be the first time we have ever acted this way.
Let's get it right, people only say they would bench a player for not signing if they don't like the player.
We have let many players wind down their contract and leave for free.

What's even weirder is that Sterling isn't respected the way other players with his number of appearances, trophies, and goals/assists are. If he stays next season and leaves on a free he will have played more games for us than Vinny and Kun. Ferna too I think.

Yet people talk about him like he's some mercenary who turned up three years ago, not one of our greatest ever players and one of our most decorated ever players and English to boot.

I can’t believe he’s not phoned you and told you his plans, self-centred ****
Haha I had that comming, just be nice to know wouldn’t it. I’m sure a lot of fans of other clubs would be saying the same thing regarding there star players I point at (mane & salah) for close to home examples.

I don’t want to be like spurs I was merely stating that I don’t think it holds much weight on how you would be seen.. not quite sure how this has been de railed into a pro sterling rally I was merely asking would you want him to stay and leave for free or sell now?
Read the last 50 pages then rather than starting all over again

What's even weirder is that Sterling isn't respected the way other players with his number of appearances, trophies, and goals/assists are. If he stays next season and leaves on a free he will have played more games for us than Vinny and Kun. Ferna too I think.

Yet people talk about him like he's some mercenary who turned up three years ago, not one of our greatest ever players and one of our most decorated ever players and English to boot.
Absolutely agree mate - has been absolutely central to the titles and success. Difficult to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.