Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is shy? Not see his social videos acting cocky / yardie then?

And silva.... because hes about 50 x more class than sterling and stayed out of socials and gilette adverts.. never flirted with leaving us asked for more money.

And the endless list of other former players who aren't in that very select group? How do they come across?

I'm not that needy mate. If a player works his arse off for us and contributes on the pitch then they get my respect. That way I don't have to invent character issues to justify disrespect.

Name one player who wasnt as good that gets more respect and we can discuss why? Is this another thinly veiled suggestion that its because hes black? Dinho is black. Gets on with job. Shows captain traits, leads the team and wont have a statue up. Love dinho 10x more than sterling. Hes also 10x better.

Sterling has good stats in this team. So does jesus. Both arent prolific enough. Im sure ings would get 20 a season in this team.

Sterling is shy? Not see his social videos acting cocky / yardie then?

And silva.... because hes about 50 x more class than sterling and stayed out of socials and gilette adverts.. never flirted with leaving us asked for more money.
Acting cocky/yardie??? What the hell are you on about? Do the 2 go hand in hand or something?

Sterling " comes across" just as joe hart does.

Hyped on international duty, overrated, with alot of interest in commercial deals, with zero leadership traits (both having had the armband).

Watch all his vids that got him in shit hence the club basically censored his instagram.

I dont mind how he acts ( same with grealish) if they actually do the business when the chips are down i.e europe, swamp, klanfield.

Hyped on international duty, overrated, with alot of interest in commercial deals, with zero leadership traits (both having had the armband).
You are not allowed to slag off Sterling.

Pros:

7 years
Goals & assists very good over that period
Hardly injured
Played a key role in our success
Put up with abuse.

Negatives:

Falls over
Can’t be relieved upon to score
RW only, used anywhere else and he plays crap
Weak shot
Not a key player anymore
Doesn’t take on players like he used to
Seems more interested in his OBE than football
Running his contract down
City won’t receive a transfer fee

The hate he receives might be down to the fact he is does not want to play for city anymore and that angers the fans. Either way the situation needs resolved. Commit to the club or go. The perceived ongoing procrastination is no good for us or him.

Would you not consider helping out younger players in the academy as having leadership traits? Because he’s helped the likes of Cole Palmer and Foden plenty. There’s more to being a leader than just what captains say when they’re on the pitch.

So why was David Silva afforded more leniency and given legend status?
Because he always mentioned City as a place he was happy at.

If Raheem had said he was happy at City I think we'd appreciate him much more.

There's also the fact that Silva was a phenomenal player and rarely made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.