Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Pete, just don't see he'll ever be a "fans favourite".
I like him, but there are much better players at the club who get it more. I don't understand what has gone wrong with him since that 2019/20 season either, gone from 31 goals to 14 and 17?
A parting of the ways seems inevitable
I think we'll miss him massively, 16 goals a season from a wide attacker is decent.

Think he’ll stay this season then go on a free. If he Signs off with a great season for us, fair play.

Sorry Pete, just don't see he'll ever be a "fans favourite".
I like him, but there are much better players at the club who get it more. I don't understand what has gone wrong with him since that 2019/20 season either, gone from 31 goals to 14 and 17?
A parting of the ways seems inevitable
19 / 20 he played off a centre forward, next season he will be playing off a centre forward. He’ll have a great season I reckon, hopefully that will lead to him staying longer.

You are not allowed to slag off Sterling.

Pros:

7 years
Goals & assists very good over that period
Hardly injured
Played a key role in our success
Put up with abuse.

Negatives:

Falls over
Can’t be relieved upon to score
RW only, used anywhere else and he plays crap
Weak shot
Not a key player anymore
Doesn’t take on players like he used to
Seems more interested in his OBE than football
Running his contract down
City won’t receive a transfer fee

The hate he receives might be down to the fact he is does not want to play for city anymore and that angers the fans. Either way the situation needs resolved. Commit to the club or go. The perceived ongoing procrastination is no good for us or him.
He’s not going to go unless he gets a pay rise off his new club which isn’t going to happen after they’ve paid us a transfer fee of £40-50m. He’s here for another year.

David Silva was twice the player Sterling is that’s why.

ha ha twice the player , at least Sterling misses , Silva used to pass it when he had an open goal , spurs away champs league and against them lot in a 3 1 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.