Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barce need cash.

They're openly looking to sell De Jong.

Dembele is leaving them.

Whatever money we planned to pay for Phillips should be given to Barce + Sterling in exchange of De Jong, and everybody wins.
Yeah and who fills the winger spot then? Lose all or any pace you have up front?

We can't add a demon up front and weaken ourselves same time.

Maybe not officially. Not signing the contract offered by the club speaks volumes. As I say, if he changes him mind and kicks in then great.
Does it speak volumes, I can think of at least 3 reasons he hasn’t decided his future yet. Saying which is his main reason would be just a wild guess, because I don’t know the bloke.

Any team will bump up their price for any possible Raheem Sterling replacements at this stage.
At this stage? Window isnt even officially open as yet. Playing devil’s advocate, but no issue whatsoever if we sold him and needed a replacement. We’ve got plenty of players for the front 3 positions, and would have no reason to get held over a barrel at all.

Did anyone follow Danjuma. Tbh didn't pay attention to him. But i am hearing he is a really talented player who is wanting to leave villareal

Does it speak volumes, I can think of at least 3 reasons he hasn’t decided his future yet. Saying which is his main reason would be just a wild guess, because I don’t know the bloke.
Raz has all the cards at the moment, I don’t blame him for keeping them close to his chest.

I think he knows he will be more productive at City next season when he’s got Haaland alongisde him, City know he will be more productive too. He will also see who might come sniffing this summer, as he knows we won’t stick a silly price on his head so that wouldn’t overly affect the kind of wages he’d get offered.

At this stage? Window isnt even officially open as yet. Playing devil’s advocate, but no issue whatsoever if we sold him and needed a replacement. We’ve got plenty of players for the front 3 positions, and would have no reason to get held over a barrel at all.
Replacements aren't available this time around and any potential selling club could really take advantage of that. I said this in another thread for this season we will be ok if we don't replace Raz ( we still have players who can chip in) but it would still leave us short and the better option is to let him leave at the end of his contract and we still have a motivated player on our books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.