Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't sign a replacement for 12 months and gives us time to scout a replacement rather than desperately look for one in this transfer window.
Ah right, so your assumption is that we haven't already planned for his potential departure

Replacements aren't available this time around and any potential selling club could really take advantage of that. I said this in another thread for this season we will be ok if we don't replace Raz ( we still have players who can chip in) but it would still leave us short and the better option is to let him leave at the end of his contract and we still have a motivated player on our books.
Give over, there’s loads of wingers out there we could get for reasonable money.

Give over, there’s loads of wingers out there we could get for reasonable money.
Not the ones who could really hit the ground running straight away. While Raz isn't fully committed he is still producing the numbers and I wouldn't mind him sticking around for one more season and get the best replacement possible in12 months time. The likes of Nukunku would be available then

Not the ones who could really hit the ground running straight away. While Raz isn't fully committed he is still producing the numbers and I wouldn't mind him sticking around for one more season and get the best replacement possible in12 months time. The likes of Nukunku would be available then
Who do you believe would hit the ground running and what have you based your rationale on for that?

Raz has all the cards at the moment, I don’t blame him for keeping them close to his chest.

I think he knows he will be more productive at City next season when he’s got Haaland alongisde him, City know he will be more productive too. He will also see who might come sniffing this summer, as he knows we won’t stick a silly price on his head so that wouldn’t overly affect the kind of wages he’d get offered.
Im not sure he still does. If the club insist the offer is signed before the season starts or it will be removed and he can leave on a free, irrespective of his form, then the club can plan for that

Im not sure he still does. If the club insist the offer is signed before the season starts or it will be removed and he can leave on a free, irrespective of his form, then the club can plan for that
They can plan anyway. I’m sure they have a shortlist in case Sterling leaves in this window that isn’t dissimilar to the list for next summer, should he leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.