Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't on a matchday thread and it wasn't after missing a sitter.

I think this is probably why you're not getting many responses and why nobody is bending over backwards to trawl through old posts to prove a point; you're arguing in bad faith.
Your whole claim of raz being a victim to us fans is in bad faith. You have picked out one pathetic example no matter where it was posted. I guarantee there are comments the same or worse about other players in the squad but they don't get any fucks given because they are not raz.

Anyway happy to leave it where it is with my conscience crystal clear.

Thats it?

So let me get this right, a couple of one liners from a matchday thread, where people are frustated at him missing a sitter, is what you are propping up your whole hate theory with? Sweet baby J.

I've literally seen the exact same shit for most of our squad on the matchday thread at some point.

What do you mean, "That's it"?
You said: "I've never seen one actual hateful comment of sterling on here".
I just shown you one.
I don't have a "hate theory" and it wasn't from a matchday thread after he missed a sitter.

What do you mean, "That's it"?
You said: "I've never seen one actual hateful comment of sterling on here".
I just shown you one.
I don't have a "hate theory" and it wasn't from a matchday thread after he missed a sitter.
Its a pretty self evident statement.

I didn't say nobody ever hated him, i said i personally have never noticed anything hateful. The fact that two posters came up with the same comment is quite funny as there must be a load of material to go off given the hate epidemic!? Shall i find some negative comments regarding grealish, mahrez, gabby, etc?

Bottom line is we are at a point where someone posts something completely reasonable and gets called out for "Hate fueled language".

Im not sure he still does. If the club insist the offer is signed before the season starts or it will be removed and he can leave on a free, irrespective of his form, then the club can plan for that
I’d still say that means he holds all the cards, suits him.

Its no biggie anyway, I’m easy with whatever he decides to do.

Because they won't know his intentions until he decides, which could be at the end of next season. That is the tail wagging the dog.

The club not knowing whether a player is leaving or wanting to stay depending how he feels isn't a good position imo
But we won’t be that bothered imo.

Take your example, say we tell him to decide before season starts, he says I’m not signing a deal and we withdraw the offer. He then plays amazing and him and Haaland hit it off and we are flying, do you not think we’d still want him to stay? He says I want to sign a new deal now at £350k per week, and we go “no, fuck off, you said no at the start of the season”.

Unlikely.

edit…I should add, he may well play shit in which case he will get dropped, not be a starter, and we won’t give a fuck if he goes for nowt.

People on here are interpreting things very wrongly on here in term of Raheem Sterling.

Raheem has done incredibly well for us, great stats, great performances and a hugely successful signing, but players have a shelf life at a club and Raheem has reached his, and from what I see both club and player feel the same.

A great time for him and the club to say thank you and move on, otherwise I feel the relationship will break down quickly, especially with the fans, which would be incredibly sad for a player than has given so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.