Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d still say that means he holds all the cards, suits him.

Its no biggie anyway, I’m easy with whatever he decides to do.
I honestly think he holds no cards sign or you will be on the bench for the last year of your contract he will miss the world Cup and I honestly think pep would be happy with that as he will give the minutes to players that are here for the long haul. We aren't short of opinions foden, grealish, Mahrez, palmer, silva, mcatee and Alvarez if he can play there and that's if jesus goes. I like him and think he will improve alot with a striker in the team but if he won't commit he has to move on.

I honestly think he holds no cards sign or you will be on the bench for the last year of your contract he will miss the world Cup and I honestly think pep would be happy with that as he will give the minutes to players that are here for the long haul. We aren't short of opinions foden, grealish, Mahrez, palmer, silva, mcatee and Alvarez if he can play there and that's if jesus goes. I like him and think he will improve alot with a striker in the team but if he won't commit he has to move on.
He ain’t missing the World Cup unless he breaks a leg.

For me, if he hasn't extended before the new season starts, the contract offer should be withdrawn and he takes his chances on selection for that season and leaves on a free.

The club need to call the tune here and plan the future on their terms.
Very much so.

More and more players will be doing this in the future, free's will become the norm, players have the power and the clubs will have to change.

If we withdraw the contract its a huge call for Sterling, does he risk potential serious injury, loss of form etc?

Why do people post stuff like this? We just 100% would not stick him on the bench for the season, you know it so why write it? “Pep would be happy with that”, don’t make me laugh.

My vibe is if he stays, great. If he leaves, thanks for the memories, nice one and good luck.

I’m struggling to get worked up about it at all.

He can be frustrating but he’s not some massive bell end who’s going to go out of his way to fuck the club over. Whatever happens it’ll be amicable and well thought out on both sides.

My vibe is if he stays, great. If he leaves, thanks for the memories, nice one and good luck.

I’m struggling to get worked up about it at all.

He can be frustrating but he’s not some massive bell end who’s going to go out of his way to fuck the club over. Whatever happens it’ll be amicable and well thought out on both sides.
Exactly my sentiments, the 2 sides who are completely polarised by it do my nut in.

Pound for pound Raz has to be up there with one of our more recent pivotal signings. Has contributed so much to our success. Still not sure the Villa game turns without him. Hope he stays next season and take it from there. Personally, I think we will miss him if he goes unless we find a replacement. Whatever happens I will always be thankful to Raz, he’s given his all for the club and wish him well no matter what his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.