Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of words there, but not sure what your point is. You said something along the lines of "Pep will focus on players who want to be here". I was just pointing out why that doesn't really stand up to much scrutiny. Pep will choose the players who give him the best chance of winning any particular game. He isn't somebody who is going to "bench" a player as punishment for them choosing to fulfil the contract they were given by the club without agreeing to sign a new one.

Obviously this is all speculative as it may well be that by the team next season starts Raz has signed a new deal.

To add to your point, Pep played Garcia, who made it clear he was on his way to Barca...and not good enough anyway. Pep doesn't handle the contracts and as long as the players endeavour in training/on the pitch and can help his tactical plan, he'll pick them

according to mark goldbridge who is now fabrizio sterling is going to chelsea

A lot of words there, but not sure what your point is. You said something along the lines of "Pep will focus on players who want to be here". I was just pointing out why that doesn't really stand up to much scrutiny. Pep will choose the players who give him the best chance of winning any particular game. He isn't somebody who is going to "bench" a player as punishment for them choosing to fulfil the contract they were given by the club without agreeing to sign a new one.

Obviously this is all speculative as it may well be that by the team next season starts Raz has signed a new deal.
He could have or the club could sell him I just think if he stays without signing a deal he gives pep a reason to select another player. Same with our loan players the managers want to give minutes and keep happy the players they will be working with next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.