Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would come back to haunt us if we sold him to a rival..he's probably the most frustrating player I've seen, but he's still quality.

Firstly he's only ever going to move to a rival because of who he is and his ability. Secondly we may not have a choice where he moves because he may very well finish his contract here and move where he wants.

He is sitting on a chair somewhere thinking next season he can move where he wants and get a nice lump sum to himself for signing on the dotted line. all he has to do is slum it at City for a season ;)

I think he stays and leaves on a free next summer. But would be very very bad if the club let Jesus and Sterling go without replacing with one. Back to square one.

I think he stays and leaves on a free next summer. But would be very very bad if the club let Jesus and Sterling go without replacing with one. Back to square one.
I think that'll be his plan. He'll have a new offer on the table post WC and extends 3 years. Looks to take his move aboard at 30,

I was thinking that and I think we’ll be fine. Grealish/Foden on the left, Mahrez/Palmer/Alvarez on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.