Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's sitting this one out mate, he'll go on a free next summer and collect his winnings. There again we could both be wrong but I can't see it.
As I said earlier, I’m easy with whatever happens. Won’t lose a wink of sleep either way.

That Sterling pace is an X factor none of those players have and can change a game on its head. Should be replaced.
Haaland is faster and Foden is quicker with ball at feet. No point having tons of pace if you can’t run fast with the ball. Sterling never just out paces a defender and runs and scores these days. He usually pauses and loses it in the area.

He scores goals with great movement in the box, we’ve just bought two players that are great at that.

Haaland is faster and Foden is quicker with ball at feet. No point having tons of pace if you can’t run fast with the ball. Sterling never just out paces a defender and runs and scores these days. He usually pauses and loses it in the area.

He scores goals with great movement in the box, we’ve just bought two players that are great at that.
I’d be interested to see how he links up with Haaland but I’m fairly relaxed about the situation what ever happens.

I think he’d go to Chelsea, they’d pay the wages and need some fresh blood.

Why would he go there and win less than he will at City? That's a genuine question. I don't see how it enhances his rep to play an extra 10 games a season as I said earlier, and I don't see how they would pay him more than City do. Not from his side, nor from Chelsea's side does the transfer make sense.

Also for the record, I absolutely don't believe any of this is about money. Sterling is on top whack already at City. His next deal will be a pay rise without question, but that isn't going to decide whether he signs it or not. It'll be football related, and in that sense I don't see how anyone outside Madrid tempts him.

Why would he go there and win less than he will at City? That's a genuine question. I don't see how it enhances his rep to play an extra 10 games a season as I said earlier, and I don't see how they would pay him more than City do. Not from his side, nor from Chelsea's side does the transfer make sense.

Also for the record, I absolutely don't believe any of this is about money. Sterling is on top whack already at City. His next deal will be a pay rise without question, but that isn't going to decide whether he signs it or not. It'll be football related, and in that sense I don't see how anyone outside Madrid tempts him.
As I said in other post, he might just want a change of scenery, who knows.

Maybe he just wants a change up? He could start every week for Chelsea so I'm not sure about an extra 10 games- City didn't play him in any of the big games this year- he was rotated in for Leeds and Liverpool in semis to give the players who had played champions league a rest. I'm not saying don't keep him BTW. I do think though their are legitimate reasons for him to want to leave. Also, a return to London maybe or even just a change up.

As I said in other post, he might just want a change of scenery, who knows.

Then why not consider the club he supported as a boy, Arsenal, and the coach who he was close to at City, Arteta.

This is about football. He's far too smart and career focussed to move to a lesser club for a change of scenery IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.