Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nonsense. I stopped reading when you said he was ‘a chance creating machine who is almost never offside’.!!!! Some peoples heads are honestly in the clouds. He got 5 assists in the PL this season according to Whoscored.com.

Which is more than Grealish managed and Jack was one of the very best chance creators across the league.

If you're going to be an arse and attempt to shoot down anyone who praises the guy, you could at least try harder.

This is massive for me. I already think we don’t have enough pace. We only really have Walker Foden Sterling Zinchenko and now Haaland who have any serious pace. The rest of our 20odd players are all either medium paced or slow.
Pace is pointless against low blocks though.

Haaland‘s speed means no one will defend high against us bar a few top teams.

Pace is pointless against low blocks though.

Haaland‘s speed means no one will defend high against us bar a few top teams.
Don’t know about that tbf. A short burst of pace over a short distance can still open up opportunities eg Sterling’s cross to Gundogan v Villa. Or someone pacy making ‘ghost runs’ in behind, off the ball and off the shoulder of a marker, can still induce a bit of chaos, keep the defender honest and distracted and create space elsewhere even against a low block

Don’t know about that tbf. A short burst of pace over a short distance can still open up opportunities eg Sterling’s cross to Gundogan v Villa. Or someone pacy making ‘ghost runs’ in behind, off the ball and off the shoulder of a marker, can still induce a bit of chaos, keep the defender honest and distracted and create space elsewhere even against a low block
People say pace, when the mean acceleration. Raz from a standing stop in our frontline is unrivalled.

Mahrez, Bernardo & Palmer can fill the RW.

Foden & Grealish to fill the LW.
Dont forget we have also signed Alvarez who, if he plays with Haaland will probably play on the right of a front three.

i dont think we are short of options up front.

I'd be worried if l we hadn't already signed Haaland and Alvarez. Unfortunately there are 4 or 5 players now at the club that are better than him. It's not Sterling's fault, the squad is just progressing at a faster rate than Raz is.

And to the poster who said imagine he was through on goal in the last min of the CL. He'd either put it wide or straight at Eddy, and that is why we are even contemplating selling him.

Bloody shame because on his day he is world class. Just isn't his day more than twice a month unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.