Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a sterling hater myself but I've seen him miss sitters, trip up over the ball, trip up over his own feet even! And I've seen him do that countless times, literally too many times.

What I dont doubt is how hard he works and how integral he is to our success. How his intelligence allows and creates spaces, his pace is something I dont want us to lose too.

But if we could get someone with all of that but can also score the easy ones, the sitters, the 1-1s etc then it's an improvement.
Sums up the situation perfectly

If Sterling wants to leave, let him. He's been banging on about moving and yet every season after his agent stirs the pot we get no offers. This season we might get one derisory offer from Chelsea, and we should take it. We have new players and young players that need space in front of them to develop into the first team. Sterling has been a good squad player for us and he goes with our thanks. I'm not in the least bit sad about his departure as I think he'll be replaced with a better player.
He doesn’t have an agent.

He‘s not agitated for a move at any point.

If Sterling wants to leave, let him. He's been banging on about moving and yet every season after his agent stirs the pot we get no offers. This season we might get one derisory offer from Chelsea, and we should take it. We have new players and young players that need space in front of them to develop into the first team. Sterling has been a good squad player for us and he goes with our thanks. I'm not in the least bit sad about his departure as I think he'll be replaced with a better player.

I find it so bizarre how Bernardo has wanted to leave for the past two years yet is treated completely differently by blues. Sterling is one of our longest servants, has been integral yet is talked about as if he's Scott Sinclair.

I think it would be a massive mistake to let him go. An even bigger mistake not to replace him.

How can anybody hate sterling ? Won us loads of things and on his day unplayable,
I think the hate comes from him playing as a striker and pep wanting more goals and less missed tap ins ?

Sterling is not and never will be a 20 plus seasoned striker simple
for me, he is a winger, and you get the best out of sterling when he's got a striker to find or play off, just like Kane with England

I think under pep, the pressure to deliver the goods and wanting to please pep does get to him, he never looks settled because of the pressure and sometimes comes out trying too hard instead of playing his normal game,

is it time for a new move, maybe ? But may i add its 5 subs next season so plenty of game time would be available and Manchester city still going places and top dog in the Premier League so a move would be a step-down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.